Chocolate Chip Banana Fudge Brownies
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese Foundation.
- 3 medium overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
- 1/2 cup soaked, pitted, and skinned dates (10 pieces), optional
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter
- 1/4 cup or more of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (if no dates, add one more tablespoon)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea/himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (if no dates, make it 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about three minutes or so (depending on the speed of your processor).
Using a spatula, pour the mixture into a flat, sealable container, or a baking pan lined with cling wrap/parchment paper.
Place the container in the freezer and let firm for two hours or overnight. (The fudge needs to be really cold to retain its shape, so it's best to store in the freezer.)
- Take out the fudge from the container and slice into desired shape/size.
Other recipes you might like!
If you want a light, creamy, and slightly sweet soup on a rainy day, you?ll enjoy a bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder.
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.
The term "Tex Mex" refers to a regional American cuisine that mixes together ingredients available in the US with the flavors of Mexican…
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session…