Chocolate Chip Banana Fudge Brownies
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese Foundation.
- 3 medium overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
- 1/2 cup soaked, pitted, and skinned dates (10 pieces), optional
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter
- 1/4 cup or more of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (if no dates, add one more tablespoon)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea/himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (if no dates, make it 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about three minutes or so (depending on the speed of your processor).
Using a spatula, pour the mixture into a flat, sealable container, or a baking pan lined with cling wrap/parchment paper.
Place the container in the freezer and let firm for two hours or overnight. (The fudge needs to be really cold to retain its shape, so it's best to store in the freezer.)
- Take out the fudge from the container and slice into desired shape/size.
Other recipes you might like!
Coat it with extra mozzarella cheese, spice (thanks to Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing), and everything nice.
Enjoy healthy meals without sacrificing taste and texture by cooking this Chicken with Green Peas and Cashews recipe.
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest…
Healthy, tasty and lean?expect all these from this mighty serving of Chicken Burger. It's a great delight for your afternoon merienda or baon for…
Filled with salami, ham, and cheese, this sandwich will truly give you that afternoon delight for your taste buds.