← Back to Recipe
Mexican Tortilla Soup
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsps chili powder
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 6 cups water
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc avocado, diced
- 3 pcs scallions, chopped
- 4 tbsps cilantro leaves
- 2 pcs finger peppers, chopped
- 1 pc lime, cut into wedges
- 2 pcs tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs flour tortilla, cut into strips and fried
Pound chicken and marinate in spice rub and lime juice.
Grill and slice into strips.
Serve together with other soup condiments.
Dissolve bouillon cubes into 6 cups of water.
Boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in bowls and allow guests to add condiments of their choice.
Serve hot and don’t forget to have a great time! For more instructions on this recipe, please watch the video below.