Mexican Tortilla Soup
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Wanting to take your guests on for a palatable surprise? The Mexican Tortilla Soup is a delectable dish perfect for a heartwarming get-together.
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsps chili powder
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 6 cups water
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc avocado, diced
- 3 pcs scallions, chopped
- 4 tbsps cilantro leaves
- 2 pcs finger peppers, chopped
- 1 pc lime, cut into wedges
- 2 pcs tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs flour tortilla, cut into strips and fried
Pound chicken and marinate in spice rub and lime juice.
Grill and slice into strips.
Serve together with other soup condiments.
Dissolve bouillon cubes into 6 cups of water.
Boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in bowls and allow guests to add condiments of their choice.
Serve hot and don’t forget to have a great time! For more instructions on this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Southern American-inspired Southern Style Fried Chicken made with within-the-reach ingredients. The chicken meat is just as tasty as the chicken skin!
Fuse the rich flavors of Chinese with the savory Pinoy taste to create a sumptuous plate of Pork Asado. Make sure you have loads of extra rice for…
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.
Enjoy a bowl of this local avocado goodness to keep your body cool and healthy.
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your…