Mexican Tortilla Soup
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Wanting to take your guests on for a palatable surprise? The Mexican Tortilla Soup is a delectable dish perfect for a heartwarming get-together.
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsps chili powder
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 6 cups water
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc avocado, diced
- 3 pcs scallions, chopped
- 4 tbsps cilantro leaves
- 2 pcs finger peppers, chopped
- 1 pc lime, cut into wedges
- 2 pcs tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs flour tortilla, cut into strips and fried
Pound chicken and marinate in spice rub and lime juice.
Grill and slice into strips.
Serve together with other soup condiments.
Dissolve bouillon cubes into 6 cups of water.
Boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in bowls and allow guests to add condiments of their choice.
Serve hot and don’t forget to have a great time! For more instructions on this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Bacon is always, and I mean always, a good idea. Don’t you agree? Pop in some chicken in the recipe and be ready for a wonderful explosion of g…
Buko pandan with lots of yummy cream make a perfect combination for a refreshing local dessert! This recipe shows you how to make it sweet and easy.
This Taiwanese dish is an easy-to-serve appetizer in any party that also tastes great when served with a salad.
We have the perfect solution to make your pork-and-beans combo appetizing for the whole family. Healthy? Check! Easy to cook? Check! Delicious? Of…
Indulge your Japanese cravings by creating Chicken Donburi. It's a Japanese rice bowl dish served with chicken, vegetables, and other add-ons.