Mexican Tortilla Soup
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Wanting to take your guests on for a palatable surprise? The Mexican Tortilla Soup is a delectable dish perfect for a heartwarming get-together.
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsps chili powder
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 6 cups water
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc avocado, diced
- 3 pcs scallions, chopped
- 4 tbsps cilantro leaves
- 2 pcs finger peppers, chopped
- 1 pc lime, cut into wedges
- 2 pcs tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs flour tortilla, cut into strips and fried
Pound chicken and marinate in spice rub and lime juice.
Grill and slice into strips.
Serve together with other soup condiments.
Dissolve bouillon cubes into 6 cups of water.
Boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in bowls and allow guests to add condiments of their choice.
Serve hot and don’t forget to have a great time! For more instructions on this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
One whole glorious chicken stuffed with heavenly bacon and healthy bits of mushroom? One full serving here, please!
Sometimes the secret to a satisfying meal is in the adventure of flavors that makes it all up. Try this scrumptious Pan-grilled Chicken with Mango…
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.
Say ?yes? to the buttery and garlicky perfection of Chicken Salpicao. Tip: Go for chicken breasts if you want a healthier version of this meal.
Khao Kluk Kapi is simply a recipe for Thai Bagoong Rice. The exquisite mix of bagoong and rice make for an unforgettable Asian dish you'll surely…