Chicken Oriental Salad
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.
- 250 gm Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Purefoods Cooked Ham, sliced into strips
- 2 head small lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 4 stalk spring onions, sliced
- 5 gms sotanghon noodles, deep fried for 6 seconds and crushed
- 2 pcs cucumber, sliced, seeded, soaked in brine
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Combine all ingredients for the Oriental dressing with a wire whisk and mix till well blended. Set aside.
Arrange the fried noodles on a platter. Carefully toss the lettuce leaves lightly with the dressing and pour over the noodles. Combine the chicken meat and cucumber with the remaining dressing and pour over the tossed salad. Decorate top with spring onions, sesame seeds and rolled ham strips. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings
Other recipes you might like!
There are a lot of Asian skewers to try and discover and one of the staples in many Asian countries is the Chicken Sate. Here’s another chicken dish f…
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
Make your mornings better with this Sweet Chili Sausage Stir-Fry. Sweet, slightly spicy, and garlicky in a bite? Now, that?s a triple mood-upper!
A recipe filled with ground pork, Vienna sausage, and cheddar cheese. Now this is the dish that kids and the kids at heart will surely love.
Give your favorite Tiramisu a refreshing twist with this super easy yet absolutely delicious recipe. Fresh fruits? Yes, please!