Chicken Oriental Salad
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.
- 250 gm Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Purefoods Cooked Ham, sliced into strips
- 2 head small lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 4 stalk spring onions, sliced
- 5 gms sotanghon noodles, deep fried for 6 seconds and crushed
- 2 pcs cucumber, sliced, seeded, soaked in brine
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Combine all ingredients for the Oriental dressing with a wire whisk and mix till well blended. Set aside.
Arrange the fried noodles on a platter. Carefully toss the lettuce leaves lightly with the dressing and pour over the noodles. Combine the chicken meat and cucumber with the remaining dressing and pour over the tossed salad. Decorate top with spring onions, sesame seeds and rolled ham strips. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings
Other recipes you might like!
Let this dish appease your appetite for Asian flavors. Spicy, rich Thai Chicken with a refreshing touch of basil? You can’t miss this dish!
Explore a different kind of pasta dish with this Chicken Cajun Pasta dish. The rich and interesting spices create a perfect blend for your…
Believe it or not, spring rolls are all-over Asia and have been a top favorite for many people around the globe. Prepping this is easy, breezy and…
One of the most well-loved Indonesian dishes here in the Philippines, Beef Rendang is made of beef slowly cooked in coconut milk and spices.
Explore new flavors by combining seafood flavors with a foreign ingredient like sausage franks. Aligue and Franks Pasta, anyone?