Chicken Oriental Salad
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.
- 250 gm Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Purefoods Cooked Ham, sliced into strips
- 2 head small lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 4 stalk spring onions, sliced
- 5 gms sotanghon noodles, deep fried for 6 seconds and crushed
- 2 pcs cucumber, sliced, seeded, soaked in brine
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Combine all ingredients for the Oriental dressing with a wire whisk and mix till well blended. Set aside.
Arrange the fried noodles on a platter. Carefully toss the lettuce leaves lightly with the dressing and pour over the noodles. Combine the chicken meat and cucumber with the remaining dressing and pour over the tossed salad. Decorate top with spring onions, sesame seeds and rolled ham strips. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings
Other recipes you might like!
Do you have a potluck coming up? Well, it’s about time you impress everybody with your cooking skills through an all-time favorite pot pie! Surprise t…
You've never really tasted a classic Pinoy dessert without having a bite of Leche Flan. This recipe makes it creamier and thicker, too!
Craving for something spicy, nutty, and savory all at the same time? Kung Pao Chicken is the dish for you! RecipeTV created a version of this recipe…
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato,…
Here's a comforting dish perfect to energize us in the morning, fill the tummy during lunch, perk us up in the afternoon, or end the night on a happy…