Chicken Oriental Salad
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.
- 250 gm Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Purefoods Cooked Ham, sliced into strips
- 2 head small lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 4 stalk spring onions, sliced
- 5 gms sotanghon noodles, deep fried for 6 seconds and crushed
- 2 pcs cucumber, sliced, seeded, soaked in brine
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Combine all ingredients for the Oriental dressing with a wire whisk and mix till well blended. Set aside.
Arrange the fried noodles on a platter. Carefully toss the lettuce leaves lightly with the dressing and pour over the noodles. Combine the chicken meat and cucumber with the remaining dressing and pour over the tossed salad. Decorate top with spring onions, sesame seeds and rolled ham strips. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings
Other recipes you might like!
Enchilada that looks like lasagna?! That's definitely not your usual Tex-Mex fix. But this one's worth a try. We promise!
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.
One whole glorious chicken stuffed with heavenly bacon and healthy bits of mushroom? One full serving here, please!
Simple yet utterly juicy and delicious! This spareribs recipe is a no-hassle dish for you after a long day at work or looking after your kids’ needs.
Food Fact: Stroganoff or Stroganov is originally a Russian dish made of sautéed beef tenderloin pieces cooked with rich sour cream.