Chicken Oriental Salad
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.
- 250 gm Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Purefoods Cooked Ham, sliced into strips
- 2 head small lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 4 stalk spring onions, sliced
- 5 gms sotanghon noodles, deep fried for 6 seconds and crushed
- 2 pcs cucumber, sliced, seeded, soaked in brine
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Combine all ingredients for the Oriental dressing with a wire whisk and mix till well blended. Set aside.
Arrange the fried noodles on a platter. Carefully toss the lettuce leaves lightly with the dressing and pour over the noodles. Combine the chicken meat and cucumber with the remaining dressing and pour over the tossed salad. Decorate top with spring onions, sesame seeds and rolled ham strips. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings
Other recipes you might like!
Buko pandan with lots of yummy cream make a perfect combination for a refreshing local dessert! This recipe shows you how to make it sweet and easy.
With its roots tracing back to the fascinating land of Japan, the Chicken Teriyaki is known to be a cooking style that involves broiling or grilling…
A recipe filled with ground pork, Vienna sausage, and cheddar cheese. Now this is the dish that kids and the kids at heart will surely love.
This is your dose of seafood goodness in a bowl with affordable ingredients and easy-to-do recipe.