← Back to Recipe
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!