Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Let’s admit it, everybody loves fried chicken. And who hates butter, right? Come on, a little cheatin’ on your diet won’t hurt. Try this recipe out now T…
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese…
Originally a Spanish soup served during special occasions, Menudo is now a comfort dish for most Filipinos perfectly served with hot rice.
Craving for something spicy, nutty, and savory all at the same time? Kung Pao Chicken is the dish for you! RecipeTV created a version of this recipe…