Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
The Waldorf Salad specialty consists of raw apples, celery, grapes and walnuts, dressed in mayonnaise
No need to say cheese to get a smile on your face, because the oozing goodness of this three-cheese sandwich is enough to make you and your tummy…
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.…
This is a new, refreshingly delicious recipe for your favorite spaghetti noodles. Let's cook!
Who doesn?t like sisig, right? Imagine sizzling bits of pork head and liver mixed with crunchy-outside-and-soft-on-the-inside goodness of tofu.