Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Thinking of what recipe to whip up for that leftover queso de bola from the holidays? Don't fret, with RecipeTV, everything's as easy as 1,2,3...…
A foodie's golden rule? Thou shall not waste any kind of food... especially if it's lechon! Savor every bit of this all-time favorite always, in all…
Beef shanks, beef brisket, honey-cured bacon, and Chorizo bilbao in a stew? Now this is a must-try version of Pochero!
A well-loved Spanish dish made healthier? Now that's something worth trying. Perfect for a family get-together!
Here’s another way to spruce up your chicken game. Cook up a zesty dish with the help of chicken, lemon and rosemary oil. Follow the instructions b…