Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Indulge your Japanese cravings by creating Chicken Donburi. It's a Japanese rice bowl dish served with chicken, vegetables, and other add-ons.
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest…
The perfect combination of light Kesong Puti and aromatic pesto. Delish! This is an easy, no-frill snack for both cheese and pesto lovers.
Chicken Fajitas are strips of grilled chicken meat served on flour or corn tortillas. Before, they only use skirt steak for this recipe, but through…
You don?t need a complicated recipe to indulge in a rich and flavorful Beef Kaldereta. All you need is RecipeTV to help you get started!