Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Hainanese Chicken is another Chinese dish that eventually became a favorite here in the Philippines. Why go to a fancy Chinese restaurant, when you…
Christmas in the Philippines won?t be the same without a special serving of our well-loved Bibingka! Make one at home with the help of this easy…
Risotto is an Italian rice dish cooked in a broth to create a creamy consistency. For this, you can use Dinorado, Jasmine, or Arborio rice.
This orange salad proves fruits aren't just for dessert. You'd surprised at how well the orange mixes with the cream and chicken!
No need to go to fancy Japanese restaurants just to get a taste of expensive servings of teriyaki pork steak if you have this recipe!