Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Craving for something spicy, nutty, and savory all at the same time? Kung Pao Chicken is the dish for you! RecipeTV created a version of this recipe…
Sweet, spicy, and fried chicken? One full plate and a whole lot of rice, please!
The fusion of pork and bagoong is a rich local taste that stays truly irresistible to the Pinoy palate. Go on, fill your home with its savory taste!
Food Fact: Stroganoff or Stroganov is originally a Russian dish made of sautéed beef tenderloin pieces cooked with rich sour cream.
Known as a miracle plant, malunggay is a nutritious mix to your turkey dog sandwich. With this, your kids will look at malunggay in a brand new light.