Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Give your favorite adobo a refreshing twist by combining beef and gata in this dish. Tip: Why not add a bit of chili for a spicy treat!
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.
Filled with cumin, paprika, chili powder and more, surprise your taste buds with the rich spices of Spicy Ground Beef Rice.
Not up for your go-to grilled ribs and wings slathered with BBQ sauce? Give it an Oriental twist with this Ribs and Wings Oriental by RecipeTV!
Batchoy remains as a chart-topper in the list of loved local soups. Serve this and fall in love with the finest tastes of truly-Filipino dishes.