Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Try this Thai Chicken and Rice Combo dish to give you a taste of this side of Asia. The ingredients are easy to find and definitely within your reach.
Everybody loves superbly soft, juicy slices of roast beef and richly-flavored pasta. Discover the heavenly pair of these two ingredients with this…
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.
In this recipe, rice is cooked in creamy spaghetti meat sauce, mushroom, and Purefoods Cheese Franks that serve savory flavors for your family.
This dish is enhanced by the distinct flavor of our all-time love: bacon. It?s so simple you can easily serve it at your next dinner party or get…