Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
This mix of the tangy-sweet taste of pomelo combined with the tasty meat of grilled chicken breasts is an exotic delight that you should not miss.
Risotto is an Italian rice dish cooked in a broth to create a creamy consistency. For this, you can use Dinorado, Jasmine, or Arborio rice.
Who doesn?t like sisig, right? Imagine sizzling bits of pork head and liver mixed with crunchy-outside-and-soft-on-the-inside goodness of tofu.
This is a no-fail recipe perfect to be served as baon for your chikitings, birthday party food, or usual lunch or dinner at home.