Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Tired of your usual BLT sandwich? Try giving your next to-go sandwich a refreshing twist with delicious cold cuts like bologna and salami.
Let this dish appease your appetite for Asian flavors. Spicy, rich Thai Chicken with a refreshing touch of basil? You can’t miss this dish!
A well-loved Spanish dish made healthier? Now that's something worth trying. Perfect for a family get-together!
Start your days sweet and simple with this delectable treat! Because a good day starts with a great morning.
Enjoy a bowl of this local avocado goodness to keep your body cool and healthy.