Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Try our favorite dulong (silver fish) recipe. Best with vinegar or ketchup!
- 1/4 kilo dulong (silver fish), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil (enough to fry the fish patty)
- Mix all the ingredients (except for coconut oil) to prepare the fish patty.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set the batter and for easy shaping.
- After, form half a cup of the mix into balls and flatten. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve it with hot rice and vinegar or ketchup.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Explore new flavors by combining seafood flavors with a foreign ingredient like sausage franks. Aligue and Franks Pasta, anyone?
Originally a Spanish soup served during special occasions, Menudo is now a comfort dish for most Filipinos perfectly served with hot rice.
If you are an avid Filipino food lover, you would definitely be up for something grilled any time of the day! As any inihaw lover would know, these…
Say ?yes? to the buttery and garlicky perfection of Chicken Salpicao. Tip: Go for chicken breasts if you want a healthier version of this meal.
Let this dish appease your appetite for Asian flavors. Spicy, rich Thai Chicken with a refreshing touch of basil? You can’t miss this dish!