Chicken Tarragon Burger
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your dish.
- 500 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 1 pc egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 4 pcs spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh or dried tarragon
- salt and white pepper (to taste)
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for pan-frying)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 pcs hamburger buns
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 pcs salad tomatoes, sliced
In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg white, milk, spring onions, and tarragon.
Season mixture with salt and white pepper and mix well.
Using damp hands, form the mixture into 8 small patties, and then chill for at least 15 minutes until set.
To make the sauce, combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
Mix well and season with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
Heat a large non-stick frying fan over high heat.
Add some oil into the pan and reduce heat to medium.
Cook the patties in 2 batches for 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- To assemble, place mixed salad leaves on bread. Add in 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 burger patties and some of the sauce.
For more detailed instructions, you may check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Take your palate to an exotic adventure. Thai Chicken Skewers are marinated in generous amount of Asian spices and herbs that will bring your dining…
You don?t need a complicated recipe to indulge in a rich and flavorful Beef Kaldereta. All you need is RecipeTV to help you get started!
Discover a new way to savor the delicious and healthy goodness of kalabasa! This one's an impressive way to serve pumpkin during special occasions,…
Make your mornings better with this Sweet Chili Sausage Stir-Fry. Sweet, slightly spicy, and garlicky in a bite? Now, that?s a triple mood-upper!
Barbecue-flavored rice with the smoked flavor of ham? Simple to do yet definitely delicious! Check out RecipeTV?s quick tutorial for this easy recipe.