Chicken Tarragon Burger
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your dish.
- 500 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 1 pc egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 4 pcs spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh or dried tarragon
- salt and white pepper (to taste)
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for pan-frying)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 pcs hamburger buns
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 pcs salad tomatoes, sliced
In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg white, milk, spring onions, and tarragon.
Season mixture with salt and white pepper and mix well.
Using damp hands, form the mixture into 8 small patties, and then chill for at least 15 minutes until set.
To make the sauce, combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
Mix well and season with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
Heat a large non-stick frying fan over high heat.
Add some oil into the pan and reduce heat to medium.
Cook the patties in 2 batches for 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- To assemble, place mixed salad leaves on bread. Add in 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 burger patties and some of the sauce.
For more detailed instructions, you may check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Enjoy your favorite cream dory with this special sauce made richer and creamier by RecipeTV!
There are days when you just want to get yourself a dose of some warm soup. Today, why not try this classic Filipino recipe?
The term "Tex Mex" refers to a regional American cuisine that mixes together ingredients available in the US with the flavors of Mexican…
Make a two-thumbs-upper dish for your balikbayans or for your foreigner friends by cooking this classic Sizzling Adobo. Simple yet full of amazing…
With its roots tracing back to the fascinating land of Japan, the Chicken Teriyaki is known to be a cooking style that involves broiling or grilling…