Chicken Tarragon Burger
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your dish.
- 500 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 1 pc egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 4 pcs spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh or dried tarragon
- salt and white pepper (to taste)
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for pan-frying)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 pcs hamburger buns
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 pcs salad tomatoes, sliced
In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg white, milk, spring onions, and tarragon.
Season mixture with salt and white pepper and mix well.
Using damp hands, form the mixture into 8 small patties, and then chill for at least 15 minutes until set.
To make the sauce, combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
Mix well and season with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
Heat a large non-stick frying fan over high heat.
Add some oil into the pan and reduce heat to medium.
Cook the patties in 2 batches for 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- To assemble, place mixed salad leaves on bread. Add in 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 burger patties and some of the sauce.
For more detailed instructions, you may check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Originally a Spanish soup served during special occasions, Menudo is now a comfort dish for most Filipinos perfectly served with hot rice.
The term "Tex Mex" refers to a regional American cuisine that mixes together ingredients available in the US with the flavors of Mexican…
Wanting to take your guests on for a palatable surprise? The Mexican Tortilla Soup is a delectable dish perfect for a heartwarming get-together.
The fusion of pork and bagoong is a rich local taste that stays truly irresistible to the Pinoy palate. Go on, fill your home with its savory taste!