Chicken Tarragon Burger
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your dish.
- 500 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 1 pc egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 4 pcs spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh or dried tarragon
- salt and white pepper (to taste)
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for pan-frying)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 pcs hamburger buns
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 pcs salad tomatoes, sliced
In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg white, milk, spring onions, and tarragon.
Season mixture with salt and white pepper and mix well.
Using damp hands, form the mixture into 8 small patties, and then chill for at least 15 minutes until set.
To make the sauce, combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
Mix well and season with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
Heat a large non-stick frying fan over high heat.
Add some oil into the pan and reduce heat to medium.
Cook the patties in 2 batches for 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- To assemble, place mixed salad leaves on bread. Add in 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 burger patties and some of the sauce.
For more detailed instructions, you may check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
No grill? No problem! You can use your oven to make this delicious pork spare ribs dish. No hassles, no char, no sweat just pure honey dipped…
For this original bento box recipe, you can use bacon or ham with the rice roll and either mozarella, cheddar or brie for the cheese!
Filled with salami, ham, and cheese, this sandwich will truly give you that afternoon delight for your taste buds.
Make your next dinner a winning feast with soft-to-the-bone, sumptuously-marinated Rib Eye Steak, accompanied by mixed-with-red-wine gravy.