Chicken Tarragon Burger
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your dish.
- 500 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 1 pc egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 4 pcs spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh or dried tarragon
- salt and white pepper (to taste)
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for pan-frying)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 pcs hamburger buns
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 pcs salad tomatoes, sliced
In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg white, milk, spring onions, and tarragon.
Season mixture with salt and white pepper and mix well.
Using damp hands, form the mixture into 8 small patties, and then chill for at least 15 minutes until set.
To make the sauce, combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl.
Mix well and season with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
Heat a large non-stick frying fan over high heat.
Add some oil into the pan and reduce heat to medium.
Cook the patties in 2 batches for 4-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- To assemble, place mixed salad leaves on bread. Add in 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 burger patties and some of the sauce.
For more detailed instructions, you may check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
This is a no-fail recipe perfect to be served as baon for your chikitings, birthday party food, or usual lunch or dinner at home.
Braised Beef is one of the perfect meals to serve when everyone is on their way home and excited to see what?s for dinner. This definitely won't…
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest…
Food Fact: Stroganoff or Stroganov is originally a Russian dish made of sautéed beef tenderloin pieces cooked with rich sour cream.
Combined with different vegetables and other spices, this Black Bean Chicken recipe is a nutrient-filled dish perfect for all ages. Healthy and…