Khao Kluk Kapi
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Khao Kluk Kapi is simply a recipe for Thai Bagoong Rice. The exquisite mix of bagoong and rice make for an unforgettable Asian dish you'll surely love.
- 3 tbsp Star Garlic Flavor Margarine
- 1 tbsp Thai shrimp paste (add 1 tsp)
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp dried alamang, fried
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- sprigs of coriander leaves (wansoy)
- 5-6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Tocino, fried and sliced into strips
- 1/2 pc green mango, julienned
- 2 pcs egg, fried and sliced into strips
- stalks of spring onions, chopped
- pinch sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat margarine in a skillet.
- Add the shrimp paste and cooked rice.
- Stir-fry until all ingredients are blended.
- Place rice on a serving plate
Top with other ingredients and enjoy!
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
Filipinos have come to love the classic Korean Beef Stew. The sauce blends perfectly with the beef, creating a satisfying fare for your food-loving…
Here?s a delicious recipe that?s full of body and flavor from the befitting combination of chicken, corn and pesto.
Give your favorite Tiramisu a refreshing twist with this super easy yet absolutely delicious recipe. Fresh fruits? Yes, please!
A foodie's golden rule? Thou shall not waste any kind of food... especially if it's lechon! Savor every bit of this all-time favorite always, in all…