Khao Kluk Kapi
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Khao Kluk Kapi is simply a recipe for Thai Bagoong Rice. The exquisite mix of bagoong and rice make for an unforgettable Asian dish you'll surely love.
- 3 tbsp Star Garlic Flavor Margarine
- 1 tbsp Thai shrimp paste (add 1 tsp)
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp dried alamang, fried
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- sprigs of coriander leaves (wansoy)
- 5-6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Tocino, fried and sliced into strips
- 1/2 pc green mango, julienned
- 2 pcs egg, fried and sliced into strips
- stalks of spring onions, chopped
- pinch sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat margarine in a skillet.
- Add the shrimp paste and cooked rice.
- Stir-fry until all ingredients are blended.
- Place rice on a serving plate
Top with other ingredients and enjoy!
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
No need to say cheese to get a smile on your face, because the oozing goodness of this three-cheese sandwich is enough to make you and your tummy…
Enjoy the tasty and filling flavor of pandan leaves that give you the nostalgic and refreshing feeling of a perfect afternoon Filipino meal.
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.
Crunchy, spicy, and mouthwatering, chicken croquettes are an exciting addition to parties. Here are simple steps to creating the best palate sparkers!
Chinese dine-outs are never complete without a huge plate of Yang Chow Fried Rice. Bring this favorite to your very own home by making a Pinoy…