Khao Kluk Kapi
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Khao Kluk Kapi is simply a recipe for Thai Bagoong Rice. The exquisite mix of bagoong and rice make for an unforgettable Asian dish you'll surely love.
- 3 tbsp Star Garlic Flavor Margarine
- 1 tbsp Thai shrimp paste (add 1 tsp)
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp dried alamang, fried
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- sprigs of coriander leaves (wansoy)
- 5-6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Tocino, fried and sliced into strips
- 1/2 pc green mango, julienned
- 2 pcs egg, fried and sliced into strips
- stalks of spring onions, chopped
- pinch sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat margarine in a skillet.
- Add the shrimp paste and cooked rice.
- Stir-fry until all ingredients are blended.
- Place rice on a serving plate
Top with other ingredients and enjoy!
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Also known as Pork Sinigang, this is a traditional Filipino soup dish famous for its sour flavor, thanks to its main ingredient, the tamarind fruit.
Feeling a bit under the weather? All you need are these: some bed rest, a pop of meds, and a warm bowl of Chicken Soup.
Take your palate to an exotic adventure. Thai Chicken Skewers are marinated in generous amount of Asian spices and herbs that will bring your dining…
On a diet? Soba noodles are your best pick. Soba noodles are native Japanese noodles made of buckwheat flour (soba-ko) and wheat flour (komugi-ko).
Beef shanks, beef brisket, honey-cured bacon, and Chorizo bilbao in a stew? Now this is a must-try version of Pochero!