Khao Kluk Kapi
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Khao Kluk Kapi is simply a recipe for Thai Bagoong Rice. The exquisite mix of bagoong and rice make for an unforgettable Asian dish you'll surely love.
- 3 tbsp Star Garlic Flavor Margarine
- 1 tbsp Thai shrimp paste (add 1 tsp)
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp dried alamang, fried
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- sprigs of coriander leaves (wansoy)
- 5-6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Tocino, fried and sliced into strips
- 1/2 pc green mango, julienned
- 2 pcs egg, fried and sliced into strips
- stalks of spring onions, chopped
- pinch sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat margarine in a skillet.
- Add the shrimp paste and cooked rice.
- Stir-fry until all ingredients are blended.
- Place rice on a serving plate
Top with other ingredients and enjoy!
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Coat it with extra mozzarella cheese, spice (thanks to Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing), and everything nice.
"Chicken Oriental Salad combines a unique mix of Asian flavors and clean healthy salad with strips of chicken. Definitely a healthy option.…
This is a new, refreshingly delicious recipe for your favorite spaghetti noodles. Let's cook!
Chicken Binakol cooked with coconut water serves a tropical taste that makes your chicken servings cooler than ever.
For those sunny days that give you just the right mood to snack on something tasteful, opt for some Chicken Samosas. This Asian snack will surely…