Khao Kluk Kapi
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Khao Kluk Kapi is simply a recipe for Thai Bagoong Rice. The exquisite mix of bagoong and rice make for an unforgettable Asian dish you'll surely love.
- 3 tbsp Star Garlic Flavor Margarine
- 1 tbsp Thai shrimp paste (add 1 tsp)
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp dried alamang, fried
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- sprigs of coriander leaves (wansoy)
- 5-6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Tocino, fried and sliced into strips
- 1/2 pc green mango, julienned
- 2 pcs egg, fried and sliced into strips
- stalks of spring onions, chopped
- pinch sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat margarine in a skillet.
- Add the shrimp paste and cooked rice.
- Stir-fry until all ingredients are blended.
- Place rice on a serving plate
Top with other ingredients and enjoy!
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
This Minced Pork in Lettuce Leaf dish will make you believe that preparing healthy food is something that?s not so hard to do, after all.
RTV wings this chicken recipe with Kewpie Japanese Style Mayo goodness!
In the Philippines, the Torta is a style of omelet with varying ingredients added to a simple bowl of scrambled eggs. It can be served at any time of…
Hainanese Chicken is another Chinese dish that eventually became a favorite here in the Philippines. Why go to a fancy Chinese restaurant, when you…