Kewpie Pork Belly with Festive Roasted Sesame
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Smother its crispy skin and juicy meat with the most luscious dip perfected with Kewpie Roasted Sesame Sauce.
- FOR THE PORK BELLY
- 2 kilograms pork belly slab
- 6 cups water
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 garlic head
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- oil for frying
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 cup liver sauce
- 1/2 cup KEWPIE Roasted Sesame Dressing
FOR THE PORK BELLY:
- In a large pot, put water, pork belly, bay leaves, whole peppercorns, salt, onions, and garlic. Boil until tender.
- Remove the belly from the pot and place in a colander to drain excess liquid. Chill for at least an hour.
- Cook in broiler/oven for 40 to 60 minutes at 220⁰C.
- Remove from heat and rest for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry the pork belly in very high heat to make the pork belly skin puff.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE:
- Mix together liver sauce and KEWPIE Roasted Sesame Dressing. Serve with pork belly.
Other recipes you might like!
Since Filipinos have adapted Afritada from the Spanish cuisine, it has become one of the all-time staple dishes in the Philippines for almost any…
Craving for something spicy, nutty, and savory all at the same time? Kung Pao Chicken is the dish for you! RecipeTV created a version of this recipe…
Trivia: En papillote (French word for ‘in parchment’), al cartoccio in Italian, means cooking food placed in a folded pouch or parcel, then baking the…
Say ?yes? to the buttery and garlicky perfection of Chicken Salpicao. Tip: Go for chicken breasts if you want a healthier version of this meal.
Here?s a delicious recipe that?s full of body and flavor from the befitting combination of chicken, corn and pesto.