Kewpie Pork Belly with Festive Roasted Sesame
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Smother its crispy skin and juicy meat with the most luscious dip perfected with Kewpie Roasted Sesame Sauce.
- FOR THE PORK BELLY
- 2 kilograms pork belly slab
- 6 cups water
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 garlic head
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- oil for frying
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 cup liver sauce
- 1/2 cup KEWPIE Roasted Sesame Dressing
FOR THE PORK BELLY:
- In a large pot, put water, pork belly, bay leaves, whole peppercorns, salt, onions, and garlic. Boil until tender.
- Remove the belly from the pot and place in a colander to drain excess liquid. Chill for at least an hour.
- Cook in broiler/oven for 40 to 60 minutes at 220⁰C.
- Remove from heat and rest for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry the pork belly in very high heat to make the pork belly skin puff.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE:
- Mix together liver sauce and KEWPIE Roasted Sesame Dressing. Serve with pork belly.
Other recipes you might like!
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.
Steamed meals are always a good idea, because it’s truly one of the healthiest ways to cook your food. This Steamed Chicken with Asparagus dish by R…
Taco Salad is a refreshing dish that combines ground beef with onions, tomatoes and vegetables. Yep, this one's ideal for diet-conscious people!
In this recipe, rice is cooked in creamy spaghetti meat sauce, mushroom, and Purefoods Cheese Franks that serve savory flavors for your family.
No one says no to a plate full of freshly fried pork chops. Make it a little bit more interesting by drizzling it with apple sauce. A surefire…