Share on Facebook Print Recipe
With ground pork, Vienna sausage, cheese, raisins, and other spices, your kids will go crazy over this recipe.
- 1/2 kilo Monterey Ground Pork
- 1 can Purefoods Vienna Sausage (210 gms), drained and mashed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheezee, grated
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
- salt and pepper (to taste)
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until well-blended.
Divide the mixture into three then wrap in aluminum foil or plastic.
Roll tightly and seal the ends. Place in a steamer and cook until done (about 45 minutes).
Cool, slice, and serve.
- Serving good for three rolls.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Your favorite Japanese dish is coming to your very own home. Here’s Pork Tonkatsu made crispy and savory by RecipeTV!
A foodie's golden rule? Thou shall not waste any kind of food... especially if it's lechon! Savor every bit of this all-time favorite always, in all…
Enjoy your favorite cream dory with this special sauce made richer and creamier by RecipeTV!
Craving for something spicy, nutty, and savory all at the same time? Kung Pao Chicken is the dish for you! RecipeTV created a version of this recipe…