Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
No need to go to fancy Japanese restaurants just to get a taste of expensive servings of teriyaki pork steak if you have this recipe!
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest…
Here's a comforting dish perfect to energize us in the morning, fill the tummy during lunch, perk us up in the afternoon, or end the night on a happy…
This orange salad proves fruits aren't just for dessert. You'd surprised at how well the orange mixes with the cream and chicken!
Want another winning beef recipe perfectly paired with rice? Beef Salpicao is a must-try!