Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
One of the most well-loved Indonesian dishes here in the Philippines, Beef Rendang is made of beef slowly cooked in coconut milk and spices.
The kids will definitely enjoy the fruity and chocolate-y blend of this smoothie!
Go Japanese for your next home-cooked meal with this recipe. It?s a simple Asian dish that you can do in 30 minutes or less!
Chicken ala Cubana is a Spanish dish with sweet, salty, and savory flavors that offer a new and delightful taste on the dining table. Now that's…
We’re celebrating Chinese New Year with a cheesy twist with this fun snack for the whole family. Kung Hei Fat Choi!