Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Nothing beats the classics. Just like this very simple but uber yummy Clubhouse Sandwich! Still the perfect snack for any occasion. Don't you agree?
Fuse the rich flavors of Chinese with the savory Pinoy taste to create a sumptuous plate of Pork Asado. Make sure you have loads of extra rice for…
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session…
With its roots tracing back to the fascinating land of Japan, the Chicken Teriyaki is known to be a cooking style that involves broiling or grilling…