Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Chicken ala Cubana is a Spanish dish with sweet, salty, and savory flavors that offer a new and delightful taste on the dining table. Now that's…
Steamed meals are always a good idea, because it’s truly one of the healthiest ways to cook your food. This Steamed Chicken with Asparagus dish by R…
Barbecue-flavored rice with the smoked flavor of ham? Simple to do yet definitely delicious! Check out RecipeTV?s quick tutorial for this easy recipe.
Celebrate the flavor of Buffalo, New York with their original Buffalo Wings! Packed with various spices, this dish is a go-to appetizer here in the…
Combined with different vegetables and other spices, this Black Bean Chicken recipe is a nutrient-filled dish perfect for all ages. Healthy and…