Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato,…
The combination of sweet and smoky flavors in a chicken never fails. Make the whole family fall in love with a home-cooked version of Honey-Roasted…
We have the perfect solution to make your pork-and-beans combo appetizing for the whole family. Healthy? Check! Easy to cook? Check! Delicious? Of…
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
This is a no-fail recipe perfect to be served as baon for your chikitings, birthday party food, or usual lunch or dinner at home.