Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
No need to go to fancy Japanese restaurants just to get a taste of expensive servings of teriyaki pork steak if you have this recipe!
If you want a light, creamy, and slightly sweet soup on a rainy day, you?ll enjoy a bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder.
Sun out and breeze cold outside? Then it's time to thaw those frozen sausage franks and prep for a cook-out with the whole gang!
Your favorite Japanese dish is coming to your very own home. Here’s Pork Tonkatsu made crispy and savory by RecipeTV!
This modern Asian food consists of small chunks of fried chicken breast meat covered in crispy batter coating and rich sweet and sour sauce.