Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
This chicken n' pork recipe is special enough to be served for dinner and can even be prepared at family cookouts by the beach! A certified classic.
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
For this original bento box recipe, you can use bacon or ham with the rice roll and either mozarella, cheddar or brie for the cheese!