Salted Egg Shrimp Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
We are loving this recipe more with tinapa bits!
- 5 salted egg yolks, steamed and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic gloves
- chili flakes (depends on the desired amount)
- ½ kilo shrimp, peeled
- spaghettini pasta
- 1 cup pasta water
- black ground pepper
- 60ml all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fried tinapa bits
- Cook pasta and set aside pasta water.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and wait until golden.
- Add salted egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sugar, chili flakes, peel prawns. Mix well.
- Pour a cup of pasta water. Wait for the sauce to boil and thicken. Make sure prawns are well-cooked.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Add all-purpose cream.
- Mix well with the cooked pasta. Season with ground pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with tinapa bits.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
A well-loved Spanish dish made healthier? Now that's something worth trying. Perfect for a family get-together!
There are a lot of Asian skewers to try and discover and one of the staples in many Asian countries is the Chicken Sate. Here’s another chicken dish f…
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese…
Here's a comforting dish perfect to energize us in the morning, fill the tummy during lunch, perk us up in the afternoon, or end the night on a happy…