Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
What's for merienda? Chicken Empanada! Stuffed with meat and veggies, this Pinoy treat is an afternoon delight that everyone can definitely enjoy.
Dense, buttery and soft cookies, anyone? Don't forget to pair a bite of this recipe with a glass of warm milk, Foodies!
Sun out and breeze cold outside? Then it's time to thaw those frozen sausage franks and prep for a cook-out with the whole gang!
Chicken BBQ and Java Rice are always better together. Top it off with the best BBQ sauce in town to bring out the most succulent flavors of the…
Celebrate the flavor of Buffalo, New York with their original Buffalo Wings! Packed with various spices, this dish is a go-to appetizer here in the…