Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
Tender pork loin made rich with milk? Now that's delish! Let Chef Maricel guide you on the best way to prepare this recipe for your family.
You've never really tasted a classic Pinoy dessert without having a bite of Leche Flan. This recipe makes it creamier and thicker, too!
The love for Eastern Mediterranean food have become a real deal in the Philippines and since Filipinos are a big fan of spices, meat and even…
When life gives you lemons, cook Pork Cutlets in Lemon Sauce. Soft chicken with zesty flavors from start to finish? Extra rice, please!
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session…