Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
Too busy for this week? Prep a plateful of Iberian Chicken! The cooking procedure for this is super quick and easy, you’ll cross out your kitchen d…
Dense, buttery and soft cookies, anyone? Don't forget to pair a bite of this recipe with a glass of warm milk, Foodies!
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese…
This Treasured Chicken recipe looks simple on the outside, but bursts with amazing flavors on the inside.
Filipinos have come to love the classic Korean Beef Stew. The sauce blends perfectly with the beef, creating a satisfying fare for your food-loving…