Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
Ragout is a French main-dish stew usually used as a pasta sauce. Surprise your hubby with Spiced Ham Ragout Pasta for your next romantic dinner at …
Filipinos have come to love the classic Korean Beef Stew. The sauce blends perfectly with the beef, creating a satisfying fare for your food-loving…
Crunchy, spicy, and mouthwatering, chicken croquettes are an exciting addition to parties. Here are simple steps to creating the best palate sparkers!
Try this Thai Chicken and Rice Combo dish to give you a taste of this side of Asia. The ingredients are easy to find and definitely within your reach.
One of the most well-loved Indonesian dishes here in the Philippines, Beef Rendang is made of beef slowly cooked in coconut milk and spices.