Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
There are a million ways for you to enjoy chicken as a dish. One of these many options is by cooking it with a bomb of garlic flavor mixed in with a…
Filled with cumin, paprika, chili powder and more, surprise your taste buds with the rich spices of Spicy Ground Beef Rice.
Try this Pork Barbecue Sandwich from RecipeTV. The hubby going to work or your kids going to school will love this!
Also known in Italy as the Mortadella, bologna is best paired with the ever-succulent and tender asparagus.
Enjoy hot, tender, and creamy servings of sizzling beef right at the comfort of your home with this Bulalo Steak ala Pobre recipe.