Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
Make your mornings better with this Sweet Chili Sausage Stir-Fry. Sweet, slightly spicy, and garlicky in a bite? Now, that?s a triple mood-upper!
You don?t need a complicated recipe to indulge in a rich and flavorful Beef Kaldereta. All you need is RecipeTV to help you get started!
Siomai is always a win! You can pair this with rice or even with pancit. Don?t forget to make your delicious toyo-mansi with chili sauce for this.
Any dish combined with coconut makes a sumptuously creamy twist to your meal. Give your classic adobo a mouthwatering twist by trying this two…
Sun out and breeze cold outside? Then it's time to thaw those frozen sausage franks and prep for a cook-out with the whole gang!