Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Chinese New Year or not, this noodle dish always hits the spot.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, thin slices
- 2 pcs chicken breast, deboned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pieces carrots, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- patis to taste (fish sauce)
- 4 pcs green onions, sliced
- 3 pcs lemon or kalamansi, sliced into wedges
Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
Saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add pork, and chicken until cooked enough.
Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add cabbage, green beans, and carrots.
Cook until vegetables are tender yet crips for about five to eight minutes.
Add noodles and mix gently to avoid noodles from breaking.
Cook until liquid is absorbed four 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Season with black pepper and patis (fish sauce).
- Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.
Other recipes you might like!
Juicy, breaded chicken fingers are love. Mix it with the richness of aioli sauce? Heaven. And super easy to cook, too! Kids and kids at heart will…
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest…
Recreate your meatball dishes with a Mexican, Spanish or South American twist with this Albondigas recipe.
Go Japanese for your next home-cooked meal with this recipe. It?s a simple Asian dish that you can do in 30 minutes or less!
Simple yet utterly juicy and delicious! This spareribs recipe is a no-hassle dish for you after a long day at work or looking after your kids’ needs.