Grilled Chicken Pasta with Coriander Pesto Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
- 1 pack Purefoods Honeycured Bacon (200g), chopped
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (wansoy), loosely packed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 bar Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles (200g)
For the Chicken and Bacon:
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
Grill in a hot grill pan with oil until done.
Remove from heat and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon over moderate heat (do not add oil) until crisp and set aside.
For the Sauce:
Combine mustard, coriander, garlic, cashew, cheese and bouillon cubes in a food processor.
Blend until a smooth paste is achieved.
While blending, gradually pour in olive oil.
Mix well until smooth texture is achieved. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and sauce in a bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
On a diet? Soba noodles are your best pick. Soba noodles are native Japanese noodles made of buckwheat flour (soba-ko) and wheat flour (komugi-ko).
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session…
Beef enchiladas are easy to prepare, delicious in every bite, and fulfilling for the tummy. Take your kids to a Mexican escapade with this snack!
Enchilada that looks like lasagna?! That's definitely not your usual Tex-Mex fix. But this one's worth a try. We promise!
There are days when you just want to get yourself a dose of some warm soup. Today, why not try this classic Filipino recipe?