Grilled Chicken Pasta with Coriander Pesto Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
- 1 pack Purefoods Honeycured Bacon (200g), chopped
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (wansoy), loosely packed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 bar Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles (200g)
For the Chicken and Bacon:
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
Grill in a hot grill pan with oil until done.
Remove from heat and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon over moderate heat (do not add oil) until crisp and set aside.
For the Sauce:
Combine mustard, coriander, garlic, cashew, cheese and bouillon cubes in a food processor.
Blend until a smooth paste is achieved.
While blending, gradually pour in olive oil.
Mix well until smooth texture is achieved. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and sauce in a bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
For a fresh and sunny day, why don’t you change up your usual chicken dishes to a more refreshing recipe? Try prepping up this Chicken with L…
Chinese dine-outs are never complete without a huge plate of Yang Chow Fried Rice. Bring this favorite to your very own home by making a Pinoy…
A Chinese dish that's definitely a must-try, making this Beef in Oyster Sauce dish is a breeze as all ingredients are just within reach!
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese…