Grilled Chicken Pasta with Coriander Pesto Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
- 1 pack Purefoods Honeycured Bacon (200g), chopped
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (wansoy), loosely packed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 bar Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles (200g)
For the Chicken and Bacon:
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
Grill in a hot grill pan with oil until done.
Remove from heat and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon over moderate heat (do not add oil) until crisp and set aside.
For the Sauce:
Combine mustard, coriander, garlic, cashew, cheese and bouillon cubes in a food processor.
Blend until a smooth paste is achieved.
While blending, gradually pour in olive oil.
Mix well until smooth texture is achieved. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and sauce in a bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
In this recipe, rice is cooked in creamy spaghetti meat sauce, mushroom, and Purefoods Cheese Franks that serve savory flavors for your family.
Take your palate to an exotic adventure. Thai Chicken Skewers are marinated in generous amount of Asian spices and herbs that will bring your dining…
Looking for a recipe to try for tonight's special dinner? Bite into the crispiest and juiciest version of crispy pata made especially by RecipeTV!
This recipe by Andrea Calayan of Maria Therese Foundation allows you to indulge in warm, creamy goodness in a bowl. You may use cauliflower or…
Always waiting for a vacant seat in your go-to Mexican resto? No need to go out if you know how to prep your faveMex dish. Our suggestion: chicken…