Grilled Chicken Pasta with Coriander Pesto Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
- 1 pack Purefoods Honeycured Bacon (200g), chopped
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (wansoy), loosely packed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 bar Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles (200g)
For the Chicken and Bacon:
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
Grill in a hot grill pan with oil until done.
Remove from heat and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon over moderate heat (do not add oil) until crisp and set aside.
For the Sauce:
Combine mustard, coriander, garlic, cashew, cheese and bouillon cubes in a food processor.
Blend until a smooth paste is achieved.
While blending, gradually pour in olive oil.
Mix well until smooth texture is achieved. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and sauce in a bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Kenchi is another term for boneless shin, a commonly used beef cut by Filipinos, Indonesians, and Chinese.
Risotto is an Italian rice dish cooked in a broth to create a creamy consistency. For this, you can use Dinorado, Jasmine, or Arborio rice.
Also known as Pork Sinigang, this is a traditional Filipino soup dish famous for its sour flavor, thanks to its main ingredient, the tamarind fruit.
If you?re looking for an easy-to-cook, tasty and crunchy treat for adults and kids alike then these are the munchies to prepare!
Chicken Binakol cooked with coconut water serves a tropical taste that makes your chicken servings cooler than ever.