Grilled Chicken Pasta with Coriander Pesto Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
- 1 pack Purefoods Honeycured Bacon (200g), chopped
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillets
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (wansoy), loosely packed
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 bar Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cubes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles (200g)
For the Chicken and Bacon:
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
Grill in a hot grill pan with oil until done.
Remove from heat and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon over moderate heat (do not add oil) until crisp and set aside.
For the Sauce:
Combine mustard, coriander, garlic, cashew, cheese and bouillon cubes in a food processor.
Blend until a smooth paste is achieved.
While blending, gradually pour in olive oil.
Mix well until smooth texture is achieved. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and sauce in a bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Try this Thai Chicken and Rice Combo dish to give you a taste of this side of Asia. The ingredients are easy to find and definitely within your reach.
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.
This modern Asian food consists of small chunks of fried chicken breast meat covered in crispy batter coating and rich sweet and sour sauce.
Fork-tender beef swimming in steak sauce and topped with onions, cooking Bistek Tagalog surely requires a plate-full of rice for each member of the…