Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp red finger peppers, minced
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Thigh Fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/4 kilo fresh tomatoes, cooked, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 250 gms spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic and anchovies.
Add ¼ tsp red finger peppers, 1 tsp capers and 3 pcs black olives.
Add chicken, ¼ kilo tomatoes and 3 tbsp tomato sauce
Let simmer for 1 minute over low heat.
Stir in cooked pasta until well blended.
- Serve immediately and top with grated cheese.
For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
With ground pork, Vienna sausage, cheese, raisins, and other spices, your kids will go crazy over this recipe.
Filled with cumin, paprika, chili powder and more, surprise your taste buds with the rich spices of Spicy Ground Beef Rice.
This dish is one of the healthy versions of pancit, so if you?re planning to go on a light diet then, this is the kind of pancit you want in your…
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.
Tender pork loin made rich with milk? Now that's delish! Let Chef Maricel guide you on the best way to prepare this recipe for your family.