Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp red finger peppers, minced
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Thigh Fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/4 kilo fresh tomatoes, cooked, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 250 gms spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic and anchovies.
Add ¼ tsp red finger peppers, 1 tsp capers and 3 pcs black olives.
Add chicken, ¼ kilo tomatoes and 3 tbsp tomato sauce
Let simmer for 1 minute over low heat.
Stir in cooked pasta until well blended.
- Serve immediately and top with grated cheese.
For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Nothing beats the classics. Just like this very simple but uber yummy Clubhouse Sandwich! Still the perfect snack for any occasion. Don't you agree?
With ground pork, Vienna sausage, cheese, raisins, and other spices, your kids will go crazy over this recipe.
Give your favorite adobo a refreshing twist by combining beef and gata in this dish. Tip: Why not add a bit of chili for a spicy treat!
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.
Looking for that powerful dish to surprise your taste buds? Well here’s the perfect trio just for you! Nothing beats a recipe with a tasteful kick of m…