Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp red finger peppers, minced
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Thigh Fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/4 kilo fresh tomatoes, cooked, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 250 gms spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic and anchovies.
Add ¼ tsp red finger peppers, 1 tsp capers and 3 pcs black olives.
Add chicken, ¼ kilo tomatoes and 3 tbsp tomato sauce
Let simmer for 1 minute over low heat.
Stir in cooked pasta until well blended.
- Serve immediately and top with grated cheese.
For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Trivia: En papillote (French word for ‘in parchment’), al cartoccio in Italian, means cooking food placed in a folded pouch or parcel, then baking the…
This recipe should be your go-to food for your cookouts in the backyard or even in the beach since cooking it is so hassle-free!
Christmas in the Philippines won?t be the same without a special serving of our well-loved Bibingka! Make one at home with the help of this easy…
For a fresh and sunny day, why don’t you change up your usual chicken dishes to a more refreshing recipe? Try prepping up this Chicken with L…
Enjoy your favorite cream dory with this special sauce made richer and creamier by RecipeTV!