Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp red finger peppers, minced
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Thigh Fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/4 kilo fresh tomatoes, cooked, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 250 gms spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic and anchovies.
Add ¼ tsp red finger peppers, 1 tsp capers and 3 pcs black olives.
Add chicken, ¼ kilo tomatoes and 3 tbsp tomato sauce
Let simmer for 1 minute over low heat.
Stir in cooked pasta until well blended.
- Serve immediately and top with grated cheese.
For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Surprise the love of your life with this luscious cheesecake made sweeter with peanut butter!
Not up for your go-to grilled ribs and wings slathered with BBQ sauce? Give it an Oriental twist with this Ribs and Wings Oriental by RecipeTV!
Enjoy the tasty and filling flavor of pandan leaves that give you the nostalgic and refreshing feeling of a perfect afternoon Filipino meal.
Say ?yes? to the buttery and garlicky perfection of Chicken Salpicao. Tip: Go for chicken breasts if you want a healthier version of this meal.
This dish is enhanced by the distinct flavor of our all-time love: bacon. It?s so simple you can easily serve it at your next dinner party or get…