Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp red finger peppers, minced
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Thigh Fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/4 kilo fresh tomatoes, cooked, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 250 gms spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic and anchovies.
Add ¼ tsp red finger peppers, 1 tsp capers and 3 pcs black olives.
Add chicken, ¼ kilo tomatoes and 3 tbsp tomato sauce
Let simmer for 1 minute over low heat.
Stir in cooked pasta until well blended.
- Serve immediately and top with grated cheese.
For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Enchilada that looks like lasagna?! That's definitely not your usual Tex-Mex fix. But this one's worth a try. We promise!
Get ready to craft a delicious dish for the family with a recipe that gives a different kind of life to a whole chook! Follow the easy steps below…
Fun fact: Stroganoff is a type of dish which is made of strips of beef, pork, or chicken and is cooked in sour cream. And another fun fact: This kind…
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
Bacon is always, and I mean always, a good idea. Don’t you agree? Pop in some chicken in the recipe and be ready for a wonderful explosion of g…