Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Nobody can deny their love for puttanesca! So if you plan on cooking up this dish, serve it with extra love by making this Chicken Puttanesca recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp red finger peppers, minced
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Thigh Fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/4 kilo fresh tomatoes, cooked, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 250 gms spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic and anchovies.
Add ¼ tsp red finger peppers, 1 tsp capers and 3 pcs black olives.
Add chicken, ¼ kilo tomatoes and 3 tbsp tomato sauce
Let simmer for 1 minute over low heat.
Stir in cooked pasta until well blended.
- Serve immediately and top with grated cheese.
For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Enjoy hot, tender, and creamy servings of sizzling beef right at the comfort of your home with this Bulalo Steak ala Pobre recipe.
When it comes to local spicy dishes, Bicol Express is on top of everybody?s list. Here's a recipe on how to cook this the best way with chicken,…
A well-loved Spanish dish made healthier? Now that's something worth trying. Perfect for a family get-together!
Beef enchiladas are easy to prepare, delicious in every bite, and fulfilling for the tummy. Take your kids to a Mexican escapade with this snack!
Trivia: En papillote (French word for ‘in parchment’), al cartoccio in Italian, means cooking food placed in a folded pouch or parcel, then baking the…