Chicken Cajun Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Explore a different kind of pasta dish with this Chicken Cajun Pasta dish. The rich and interesting spices create a perfect blend for your adventurous palate.
- 2 pcs Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into strips and marinated in the Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp salt
- 120 gms linguine or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Prepare the cajun sauce by mixing salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a bowl.
Coat the chicken strips and set aside to marinade.
In a medium pan, melt butter then sauté bell peppers, bacon, mushrooms and chicken strips and cook for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green onions.
Lower heat, add all-purpose cream.
Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Top pasta with the sauce.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.
Other recipes you might like!
Sun out and breeze cold outside? Then it's time to thaw those frozen sausage franks and prep for a cook-out with the whole gang!
Kenchi is another term for boneless shin, a commonly used beef cut by Filipinos, Indonesians, and Chinese.
Celebrate the flavor of Buffalo, New York with their original Buffalo Wings! Packed with various spices, this dish is a go-to appetizer here in the…
When it comes to local spicy dishes, Bicol Express is on top of everybody?s list. Here's a recipe on how to cook this the best way with chicken,…