Chicken Cajun Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Explore a different kind of pasta dish with this Chicken Cajun Pasta dish. The rich and interesting spices create a perfect blend for your adventurous palate.
- 2 pcs Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into strips and marinated in the Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp salt
- 120 gms linguine or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Prepare the cajun sauce by mixing salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a bowl.
Coat the chicken strips and set aside to marinade.
In a medium pan, melt butter then sauté bell peppers, bacon, mushrooms and chicken strips and cook for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green onions.
Lower heat, add all-purpose cream.
Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Top pasta with the sauce.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.
Other recipes you might like!
The term "Tex Mex" refers to a regional American cuisine that mixes together ingredients available in the US with the flavors of Mexican…
Not up for your go-to grilled ribs and wings slathered with BBQ sauce? Give it an Oriental twist with this Ribs and Wings Oriental by RecipeTV!
For those sunny days that give you just the right mood to snack on something tasteful, opt for some Chicken Samosas. This Asian snack will surely…
With its roots tracing back to the fascinating land of Japan, the Chicken Teriyaki is known to be a cooking style that involves broiling or grilling…
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.