Chicken Cajun Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Explore a different kind of pasta dish with this Chicken Cajun Pasta dish. The rich and interesting spices create a perfect blend for your adventurous palate.
- 2 pcs Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into strips and marinated in the Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp salt
- 120 gms linguine or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Prepare the cajun sauce by mixing salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a bowl.
Coat the chicken strips and set aside to marinade.
In a medium pan, melt butter then sauté bell peppers, bacon, mushrooms and chicken strips and cook for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green onions.
Lower heat, add all-purpose cream.
Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Top pasta with the sauce.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.
Other recipes you might like!
Tired of your usual BLT sandwich? Try giving your next to-go sandwich a refreshing twist with delicious cold cuts like bologna and salami.
Make your next dinner a winning feast with soft-to-the-bone, sumptuously-marinated Rib Eye Steak, accompanied by mixed-with-red-wine gravy.
Go Japanese for your next home-cooked meal with this recipe. It?s a simple Asian dish that you can do in 30 minutes or less!
Beef enchiladas are easy to prepare, delicious in every bite, and fulfilling for the tummy. Take your kids to a Mexican escapade with this snack!