Chicken Cajun Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Explore a different kind of pasta dish with this Chicken Cajun Pasta dish. The rich and interesting spices create a perfect blend for your adventurous palate.
- 2 pcs Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into strips and marinated in the Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp salt
- 120 gms linguine or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Prepare the cajun sauce by mixing salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a bowl.
Coat the chicken strips and set aside to marinade.
In a medium pan, melt butter then sauté bell peppers, bacon, mushrooms and chicken strips and cook for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green onions.
Lower heat, add all-purpose cream.
Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Top pasta with the sauce.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.
Other recipes you might like!
Thinking of what recipe to whip up for that leftover queso de bola from the holidays? Don't fret, with RecipeTV, everything's as easy as 1,2,3...…
With fried onions, sautéed green peppers, mushrooms and Monterey Beef Sukiyaki cut, learn to make Philadelphia?s favorite dish right in your own …
On a diet? Soba noodles are your best pick. Soba noodles are native Japanese noodles made of buckwheat flour (soba-ko) and wheat flour (komugi-ko).
In a Filipino home, you’ll never go wrong serving Caldereta. It is well known to be a favorite that never fails to capture the hearts of not only F…
Simple yet utterly juicy and delicious! This spareribs recipe is a no-hassle dish for you after a long day at work or looking after your kids’ needs.