Spicy Cheese Chicken Parmigiana
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Coat it with extra mozzarella cheese, spice (thanks to Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing), and everything nice.
- FOR THE CHICKEN FILLET
- 4 pieces chicken breast fillet
- salt and pepper
- FOR THE BREADED CHICKEN
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 piece egg, beaten
- FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
- 700 grams spaghetti sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- FOR THE CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
FOR THE CHICKEN FILLET:
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and flatten using a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE:
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
FOR THE BREADED CHICKEN
- Dredge chicken in flour, dip in egg, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
FOR THE CHICKEN PARMESAN
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown. Set aside.
FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
- Mix spaghetti sauce and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Set aside.
FOR THE CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- In another dish, pour spaghetti sauce and Kewpie Spicy Cheese.
- Dress mixture and arrange the chicken. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden.
- Rest for 3 minutes and garnish with chopped basil leaves.
Other recipes you might like!
We have the perfect solution to make your pork-and-beans combo appetizing for the whole family. Healthy? Check! Easy to cook? Check! Delicious? Of…
Buko pandan with lots of yummy cream make a perfect combination for a refreshing local dessert! This recipe shows you how to make it sweet and easy.
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your…
Tomatoes and cheese with rice? Featuring Purefoods Turkey Franks and other flavorful ingredients, this dish is a superstar!
The love for Eastern Mediterranean food have become a real deal in the Philippines and since Filipinos are a big fan of spices, meat and even…