Spicy Cheese Chicken Parmigiana
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Coat it with extra mozzarella cheese, spice (thanks to Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing), and everything nice.
- FOR THE CHICKEN FILLET
- 4 pieces chicken breast fillet
- salt and pepper
- FOR THE BREADED CHICKEN
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 piece egg, beaten
- FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
- 700 grams spaghetti sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- FOR THE CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
FOR THE CHICKEN FILLET:
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and flatten using a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE:
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
FOR THE BREADED CHICKEN
- Dredge chicken in flour, dip in egg, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
FOR THE CHICKEN PARMESAN
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown. Set aside.
FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
- Mix spaghetti sauce and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Set aside.
FOR THE CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- In another dish, pour spaghetti sauce and Kewpie Spicy Cheese.
- Dress mixture and arrange the chicken. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden.
- Rest for 3 minutes and garnish with chopped basil leaves.
Other recipes you might like!
Simple yet utterly juicy and delicious! This spareribs recipe is a no-hassle dish for you after a long day at work or looking after your kids’ needs.
This classic Filipino recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese Foundation makes you realize that healthy can actually taste really good, too.
One of the most underrated breakfast meals, Classic Meatloaf is packed with flavorful beef and other spices that will instantly perk you up in the…
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.
With fried onions, sautéed green peppers, mushrooms and Monterey Beef Sukiyaki cut, learn to make Philadelphia?s favorite dish right in your own …