Spicy Cheese Chicken Parmigiana
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Coat it with extra mozzarella cheese, spice (thanks to Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing), and everything nice.
- FOR THE CHICKEN FILLET
- 4 pieces chicken breast fillet
- salt and pepper
- FOR THE BREADED CHICKEN
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 piece egg, beaten
- FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
- 700 grams spaghetti sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- FOR THE CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
FOR THE CHICKEN FILLET:
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and flatten using a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE:
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
FOR THE BREADED CHICKEN
- Dredge chicken in flour, dip in egg, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
FOR THE CHICKEN PARMESAN
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown. Set aside.
FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
- Mix spaghetti sauce and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Set aside.
FOR THE CHICKEN PARMIGIANA
- In another dish, pour spaghetti sauce and Kewpie Spicy Cheese.
- Dress mixture and arrange the chicken. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden.
- Rest for 3 minutes and garnish with chopped basil leaves.
Other recipes you might like!
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato,…
Enjoy hot, tender, and creamy servings of sizzling beef right at the comfort of your home with this Bulalo Steak ala Pobre recipe.
For a fresh and sunny day, why don’t you change up your usual chicken dishes to a more refreshing recipe? Try prepping up this Chicken with L…
You've never really tasted a classic Pinoy dessert without having a bite of Leche Flan. This recipe makes it creamier and thicker, too!
Too busy for this week? Prep a plateful of Iberian Chicken! The cooking procedure for this is super quick and easy, you’ll cross out your kitchen d…