Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a two-thumbs-upper dish for your balikbayans or for your foreigner friends by cooking this classic Sizzling Adobo. Simple yet full of amazing flavors!
- 250 gms Magnolia Chicken Thigh Fillet, (with skin on) sliced into strips
- 75 gms Magnolia Chicken Liver, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Purefoods Supremo Vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pc bayleaf
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1 pc red chili, chopped (optional)
- 5 pcs quail eggs, boiled
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 2 tbsp toasted garlic chips (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup Monterey Pork Chicharon or chicken skin chicharon
- 1 tbsp wansoy, chopped
In a saucepan, combine chicken, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken stock, black pepper, salt, sugar and bay leaf.
Wait for it to boil then, lower the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add liver; let it cook for 10 minutes.
Add dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add chili (optional). Then, mix in the quail eggs.
Heat the plate until it sizzles.
Add oil. Add chicken adobo mixture.
Top with garlic chips, chicharon and green onions.
- Serving good for four persons.
Other recipes you might like!
In the Philippines, the Torta is a style of omelet with varying ingredients added to a simple bowl of scrambled eggs. It can be served at any time of…
Are your kids bored with the usual chicken lollipops with catsup? Give it a flavorful twist with this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Lollipops recipe. Try it…
Discover a new way to savor the delicious and healthy goodness of kalabasa! This one's an impressive way to serve pumpkin during special occasions,…
Deliciously refreshing and packed with nutrients, this Chicken Hardinera recipe from the Quezon Province is filled with originally-made local flavors.