Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a two-thumbs-upper dish for your balikbayans or for your foreigner friends by cooking this classic Sizzling Adobo. Simple yet full of amazing flavors!
- 250 gms Magnolia Chicken Thigh Fillet, (with skin on) sliced into strips
- 75 gms Magnolia Chicken Liver, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Purefoods Supremo Vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pc bayleaf
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1 pc red chili, chopped (optional)
- 5 pcs quail eggs, boiled
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 2 tbsp toasted garlic chips (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup Monterey Pork Chicharon or chicken skin chicharon
- 1 tbsp wansoy, chopped
In a saucepan, combine chicken, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken stock, black pepper, salt, sugar and bay leaf.
Wait for it to boil then, lower the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add liver; let it cook for 10 minutes.
Add dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add chili (optional). Then, mix in the quail eggs.
Heat the plate until it sizzles.
Add oil. Add chicken adobo mixture.
Top with garlic chips, chicharon and green onions.
- Serving good for four persons.
Other recipes you might like!
Filled with fresh ingredients mixed with curry and other spices, this recipe is the ultimate Caribbean adventure of flavors.
No grill? No problem! You can use your oven to make this delicious pork spare ribs dish. No hassles, no char, no sweat just pure honey dipped…
Wanting to take your guests on for a palatable surprise? The Mexican Tortilla Soup is a delectable dish perfect for a heartwarming get-together.
Tomatoes and cheese with rice? Featuring Purefoods Turkey Franks and other flavorful ingredients, this dish is a superstar!
RTV wings this chicken recipe with Kewpie Japanese Style Mayo goodness!