Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a two-thumbs-upper dish for your balikbayans or for your foreigner friends by cooking this classic Sizzling Adobo. Simple yet full of amazing flavors!
- 250 gms Magnolia Chicken Thigh Fillet, (with skin on) sliced into strips
- 75 gms Magnolia Chicken Liver, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Purefoods Supremo Vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pc bayleaf
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1 pc red chili, chopped (optional)
- 5 pcs quail eggs, boiled
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 2 tbsp toasted garlic chips (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup Monterey Pork Chicharon or chicken skin chicharon
- 1 tbsp wansoy, chopped
In a saucepan, combine chicken, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken stock, black pepper, salt, sugar and bay leaf.
Wait for it to boil then, lower the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add liver; let it cook for 10 minutes.
Add dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add chili (optional). Then, mix in the quail eggs.
Heat the plate until it sizzles.
Add oil. Add chicken adobo mixture.
Top with garlic chips, chicharon and green onions.
- Serving good for four persons.
Other recipes you might like!
This is your dose of seafood goodness in a bowl with affordable ingredients and easy-to-do recipe.
Filled with fresh ingredients mixed with curry and other spices, this recipe is the ultimate Caribbean adventure of flavors.
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
This recipe should be your go-to food for your cookouts in the backyard or even in the beach since cooking it is so hassle-free!