Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a two-thumbs-upper dish for your balikbayans or for your foreigner friends by cooking this classic Sizzling Adobo. Simple yet full of amazing flavors!
- 250 gms Magnolia Chicken Thigh Fillet, (with skin on) sliced into strips
- 75 gms Magnolia Chicken Liver, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Purefoods Supremo Vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pc bayleaf
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1 pc red chili, chopped (optional)
- 5 pcs quail eggs, boiled
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 2 tbsp toasted garlic chips (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup Monterey Pork Chicharon or chicken skin chicharon
- 1 tbsp wansoy, chopped
In a saucepan, combine chicken, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken stock, black pepper, salt, sugar and bay leaf.
Wait for it to boil then, lower the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add liver; let it cook for 10 minutes.
Add dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add chili (optional). Then, mix in the quail eggs.
Heat the plate until it sizzles.
Add oil. Add chicken adobo mixture.
Top with garlic chips, chicharon and green onions.
- Serving good for four persons.
Other recipes you might like!
Filipino dishes are fun to cook and they are utterly delicious, too! Instead of the usual sinigang and pork adobo, try this simplified Pork Estofado…
Tired of your usual BLT sandwich? Try giving your next to-go sandwich a refreshing twist with delicious cold cuts like bologna and salami.
Honey Soy Chicken is a delicious treat for your senses. The taste of the honey brings out the flavors of the meat and makes the skin tender and juicy.
No grill? No problem! You can use your oven to make this delicious pork spare ribs dish. No hassles, no char, no sweat just pure honey dipped…
With ground pork, Vienna sausage, cheese, raisins, and other spices, your kids will go crazy over this recipe.