No-Guilt Chicken Enchiladas
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Always waiting for a vacant seat in your go-to Mexican resto? No need to go out if you know how to prep your faveMex dish. Our suggestion: chicken enchiladas! Make a bunch of this and invite your friends over for some awesome Tex-Mex food and movie marathon. Let’s start!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, boiled and chopped
- 4 pcs flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated and divided (optional)
- 8 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
Sauté the onions, garlic, mushroom, canned tomatoes in olive oil.
Sprinkle a bit of salt, ground black pepper, and chopped green bell peppers. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
After, transfer half of the sauce in a bowl then. Add the pre-cooked chopped chicken fillet and mix it with the sauce.
Then, divide the sauce evenly among the four tortilla sheets, roll them, and place them on a baking bowl (fold of the tortilla should be facing downwards).
- Sprinkle half of the bowl of grated cheese and remaining sauce on top of the rolls. Top it off with the rest of the cheese.
Other recipes you might like!
For a fresh and sunny day, why don’t you change up your usual chicken dishes to a more refreshing recipe? Try prepping up this Chicken with L…
Chicken ala Cubana is a Spanish dish with sweet, salty, and savory flavors that offer a new and delightful taste on the dining table. Now that's…
This chicken n' pork recipe is special enough to be served for dinner and can even be prepared at family cookouts by the beach! A certified classic.
Pata Tim is a favorite Chinese dish influenced by Filipino spices. Let the whole family indulge in that tender slow-cooked pork with rich, savory…