No-Guilt Chicken Enchiladas
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Always waiting for a vacant seat in your go-to Mexican resto? No need to go out if you know how to prep your faveMex dish. Our suggestion: chicken enchiladas! Make a bunch of this and invite your friends over for some awesome Tex-Mex food and movie marathon. Let’s start!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, boiled and chopped
- 4 pcs flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated and divided (optional)
- 8 pcs black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
Sauté the onions, garlic, mushroom, canned tomatoes in olive oil.
Sprinkle a bit of salt, ground black pepper, and chopped green bell peppers. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
After, transfer half of the sauce in a bowl then. Add the pre-cooked chopped chicken fillet and mix it with the sauce.
Then, divide the sauce evenly among the four tortilla sheets, roll them, and place them on a baking bowl (fold of the tortilla should be facing downwards).
- Sprinkle half of the bowl of grated cheese and remaining sauce on top of the rolls. Top it off with the rest of the cheese.
Other recipes you might like!
Let’s admit it, everybody loves fried chicken. And who hates butter, right? Come on, a little cheatin’ on your diet won’t hurt. Try this recipe out now T…
Want another winning beef recipe perfectly paired with rice? Beef Salpicao is a must-try!
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
With ground pork, Vienna sausage, cheese, raisins, and other spices, your kids will go crazy over this recipe.
When it comes to local spicy dishes, Bicol Express is on top of everybody?s list. Here's a recipe on how to cook this the best way with chicken,…