Lemongrass Chicken Curry
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (tanglad), pounded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mild yellow curry paste or 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Menudo Cut
- 3 tbsps water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 1 pc finger chili, seeded and sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps cilantro (wansoy), chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps peanuts, roasted and crushed (for topping)
In a wok, heat oil and sauté shallots then garlic until fragrant.
Add the lemongrass and let sauté for 30 seconds.
Add fish sauce, pepper, brown sugar and curry.
Add chicken and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and coconut milk.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is thick.
Turn off heat and add chili and cilantro. Mix well.
- May top with crushed peanuts before serving.
For more instructions regarding this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Healthy, tasty and lean?expect all these from this mighty serving of Chicken Burger. It's a great delight for your afternoon merienda or baon for…
Originally a Spanish soup served during special occasions, Menudo is now a comfort dish for most Filipinos perfectly served with hot rice.
No need to say cheese to get a smile on your face, because the oozing goodness of this three-cheese sandwich is enough to make you and your tummy…
This dish is enhanced by the distinct flavor of our all-time love: bacon. It?s so simple you can easily serve it at your next dinner party or get…