Lemongrass Chicken Curry
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (tanglad), pounded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mild yellow curry paste or 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Menudo Cut
- 3 tbsps water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 1 pc finger chili, seeded and sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps cilantro (wansoy), chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps peanuts, roasted and crushed (for topping)
In a wok, heat oil and sauté shallots then garlic until fragrant.
Add the lemongrass and let sauté for 30 seconds.
Add fish sauce, pepper, brown sugar and curry.
Add chicken and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and coconut milk.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is thick.
Turn off heat and add chili and cilantro. Mix well.
- May top with crushed peanuts before serving.
For more instructions regarding this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
This mix of the tangy-sweet taste of pomelo combined with the tasty meat of grilled chicken breasts is an exotic delight that you should not miss.
The surprising thing about this sandwich is that it fuses strawberry jam and cheese. Go ahead, make it even better by adding more spreads into the…
The fusion of pork and bagoong is a rich local taste that stays truly irresistible to the Pinoy palate. Go on, fill your home with its savory taste!
Batchoy remains as a chart-topper in the list of loved local soups. Serve this and fall in love with the finest tastes of truly-Filipino dishes.
If you want a light, creamy, and slightly sweet soup on a rainy day, you?ll enjoy a bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder.