Lemongrass Chicken Curry
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (tanglad), pounded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mild yellow curry paste or 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Menudo Cut
- 3 tbsps water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 1 pc finger chili, seeded and sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps cilantro (wansoy), chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps peanuts, roasted and crushed (for topping)
In a wok, heat oil and sauté shallots then garlic until fragrant.
Add the lemongrass and let sauté for 30 seconds.
Add fish sauce, pepper, brown sugar and curry.
Add chicken and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and coconut milk.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is thick.
Turn off heat and add chili and cilantro. Mix well.
- May top with crushed peanuts before serving.
For more instructions regarding this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Chicken Binakol cooked with coconut water serves a tropical taste that makes your chicken servings cooler than ever.
The Waldorf Salad specialty consists of raw apples, celery, grapes and walnuts, dressed in mayonnaise
Try this Pork Barbecue Sandwich from RecipeTV. The hubby going to work or your kids going to school will love this!
Explore new flavors by combining seafood flavors with a foreign ingredient like sausage franks. Aligue and Franks Pasta, anyone?
Fork-tender beef swimming in steak sauce and topped with onions, cooking Bistek Tagalog surely requires a plate-full of rice for each member of the…