Lemongrass Chicken Curry
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (tanglad), pounded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mild yellow curry paste or 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Menudo Cut
- 3 tbsps water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 1 pc finger chili, seeded and sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps cilantro (wansoy), chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps peanuts, roasted and crushed (for topping)
In a wok, heat oil and sauté shallots then garlic until fragrant.
Add the lemongrass and let sauté for 30 seconds.
Add fish sauce, pepper, brown sugar and curry.
Add chicken and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and coconut milk.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is thick.
Turn off heat and add chili and cilantro. Mix well.
- May top with crushed peanuts before serving.
For more instructions regarding this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
The love for Eastern Mediterranean food have become a real deal in the Philippines and since Filipinos are a big fan of spices, meat and even…
Fun fact: Stroganoff is a type of dish which is made of strips of beef, pork, or chicken and is cooked in sour cream. And another fun fact: This kind…
When it comes to local spicy dishes, Bicol Express is on top of everybody?s list. Here's a recipe on how to cook this the best way with chicken,…
Looking for a recipe to try for tonight's special dinner? Bite into the crispiest and juiciest version of crispy pata made especially by RecipeTV!