Lemongrass Chicken Curry
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
- 1 tbsp Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (tanglad), pounded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mild yellow curry paste or 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 500 grams Magnolia Chicken Menudo Cut
- 3 tbsps water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 1 pc finger chili, seeded and sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps cilantro (wansoy), chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps peanuts, roasted and crushed (for topping)
In a wok, heat oil and sauté shallots then garlic until fragrant.
Add the lemongrass and let sauté for 30 seconds.
Add fish sauce, pepper, brown sugar and curry.
Add chicken and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and coconut milk.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is thick.
Turn off heat and add chili and cilantro. Mix well.
- May top with crushed peanuts before serving.
For more instructions regarding this recipe, please watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Not up for your go-to grilled ribs and wings slathered with BBQ sauce? Give it an Oriental twist with this Ribs and Wings Oriental by RecipeTV!
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese…
Chicken Fajitas are strips of grilled chicken meat served on flour or corn tortillas. Before, they only use skirt steak for this recipe, but through…
A well-loved Spanish dish made healthier? Now that's something worth trying. Perfect for a family get-together!