Chicken with Broccoli in Cheesy Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
- 4 cups broccoli, par-boiled with floweret stems cut before cutting into 1/2 inch thick and drained for 10 mins.
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup white onions, chopped
- 2 cups Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, diced in 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Baron All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheezee Spread
Blanch broccoli in boiling water for about 10 minutes then place in ice water to immediately cool down. Drain and set aside.
In a 12-inch deep frying pan, add butter and onions. Cook for 1 minute.
Add chicken, paprika, salt, and pepper then, cook until chicken changes color.
Add flour and mix well.
Add milk and cook until simmering.
Stir in cooked broccoli.
Transfer to an oval serving platter.
- Spoon Cheezee sauce on top and serve while hot.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Try your favorite egg salad sandwich with our Purefoods Salami. This dish is perfect for any meal occasion and as baon in school or offices.
When life gives you lemons, cook Pork Cutlets in Lemon Sauce. Soft chicken with zesty flavors from start to finish? Extra rice, please!
Chinese dine-outs are never complete without a huge plate of Yang Chow Fried Rice. Bring this favorite to your very own home by making a Pinoy…
Risotto is an Italian rice dish cooked in a broth to create a creamy consistency. For this, you can use Dinorado, Jasmine, or Arborio rice.
Indulge your Japanese cravings by creating Chicken Donburi. It's a Japanese rice bowl dish served with chicken, vegetables, and other add-ons.