Chicken with Broccoli in Cheesy Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
- 4 cups broccoli, par-boiled with floweret stems cut before cutting into 1/2 inch thick and drained for 10 mins.
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup white onions, chopped
- 2 cups Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, diced in 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Baron All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheezee Spread
Blanch broccoli in boiling water for about 10 minutes then place in ice water to immediately cool down. Drain and set aside.
In a 12-inch deep frying pan, add butter and onions. Cook for 1 minute.
Add chicken, paprika, salt, and pepper then, cook until chicken changes color.
Add flour and mix well.
Add milk and cook until simmering.
Stir in cooked broccoli.
Transfer to an oval serving platter.
- Spoon Cheezee sauce on top and serve while hot.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.
Too busy for this week? Prep a plateful of Iberian Chicken! The cooking procedure for this is super quick and easy, you’ll cross out your kitchen d…
Looking for a recipe to try for tonight's special dinner? Bite into the crispiest and juiciest version of crispy pata made especially by RecipeTV!
A delicipus Chinese dish, Pork Ribs with Tausi mixed with black beans makes for a certified sumptuous meal for dinner.
Give your favorite adobo a refreshing twist by combining beef and gata in this dish. Tip: Why not add a bit of chili for a spicy treat!