Chicken with Broccoli in Cheesy Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
- 4 cups broccoli, par-boiled with floweret stems cut before cutting into 1/2 inch thick and drained for 10 mins.
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup white onions, chopped
- 2 cups Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, diced in 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Baron All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheezee Spread
Blanch broccoli in boiling water for about 10 minutes then place in ice water to immediately cool down. Drain and set aside.
In a 12-inch deep frying pan, add butter and onions. Cook for 1 minute.
Add chicken, paprika, salt, and pepper then, cook until chicken changes color.
Add flour and mix well.
Add milk and cook until simmering.
Stir in cooked broccoli.
Transfer to an oval serving platter.
- Spoon Cheezee sauce on top and serve while hot.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Every good meal kicks off with a good starter and one of the best, and proven as people?s all-time choice, is the Bruschetta.
Explore new flavors by combining seafood flavors with a foreign ingredient like sausage franks. Aligue and Franks Pasta, anyone?
RTV wings this chicken recipe with Kewpie Japanese Style Mayo goodness!
Cook this is in big batches and your meals can be covered from morning till evening. You can even eat this for your midnight snack. Yum!
Pata Tim is a favorite Chinese dish influenced by Filipino spices. Let the whole family indulge in that tender slow-cooked pork with rich, savory…