Chicken with Broccoli in Cheesy Sauce
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
- 4 cups broccoli, par-boiled with floweret stems cut before cutting into 1/2 inch thick and drained for 10 mins.
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1/4 cup white onions, chopped
- 2 cups Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, diced in 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Baron All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheezee Spread
Blanch broccoli in boiling water for about 10 minutes then place in ice water to immediately cool down. Drain and set aside.
In a 12-inch deep frying pan, add butter and onions. Cook for 1 minute.
Add chicken, paprika, salt, and pepper then, cook until chicken changes color.
Add flour and mix well.
Add milk and cook until simmering.
Stir in cooked broccoli.
Transfer to an oval serving platter.
- Spoon Cheezee sauce on top and serve while hot.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
We have the perfect solution to make your pork-and-beans combo appetizing for the whole family. Healthy? Check! Easy to cook? Check! Delicious? Of…
No need to say cheese to get a smile on your face, because the oozing goodness of this three-cheese sandwich is enough to make you and your tummy…
One of the most well-loved Indonesian dishes here in the Philippines, Beef Rendang is made of beef slowly cooked in coconut milk and spices.
Too busy for this week? Prep a plateful of Iberian Chicken! The cooking procedure for this is super quick and easy, you’ll cross out your kitchen d…
Chicken Binakol cooked with coconut water serves a tropical taste that makes your chicken servings cooler than ever.