Chicken Spring Rolls
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Believe it or not, spring rolls are all-over Asia and have been a top favorite for many people around the globe. Prepping this is easy, breezy and certainly yummy! Follow these easy steps to so you can perfectly cook this dish.
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tbsps carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup wood ear mushroom, soaked in warm water then chopped
- 300 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 50 g sotanghon noodles, soaked in water
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup wansoy leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- lumpia wrappers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh calamansi juice or lime juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pcs red chili pepper, sliced
In a wok, sauté garlic, onions and carrots.
Add the wood ear mushroom, chicken giniling, sotanghon and bean sprouts.
Season with fish sauce and pepper.
Add the wansoy and spring onions. Let cool.
Put a spoonful of the mixture on each wrapper and roll to form a log.
Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
Serve with nuoc cham dipping sauce.
- Good for up to 20 pax.
For more instructions, check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Chili, coconut milk, shrimp paste, veggies and pork= spice heaven. Have dinner Bicolano-style by cooking Bicol Express from scratch!
Barbecue-flavored rice with the smoked flavor of ham? Simple to do yet definitely delicious! Check out RecipeTV?s quick tutorial for this easy recipe.
Thinking of what recipe to whip up for that leftover queso de bola from the holidays? Don't fret, with RecipeTV, everything's as easy as 1,2,3...…
Originally a Spanish soup served during special occasions, Menudo is now a comfort dish for most Filipinos perfectly served with hot rice.
The kids will definitely enjoy the fruity and chocolate-y blend of this smoothie!