Chicken Spring Rolls
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Believe it or not, spring rolls are all-over Asia and have been a top favorite for many people around the globe. Prepping this is easy, breezy and certainly yummy! Follow these easy steps to so you can perfectly cook this dish.
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tbsps carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup wood ear mushroom, soaked in warm water then chopped
- 300 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 50 g sotanghon noodles, soaked in water
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup wansoy leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- lumpia wrappers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh calamansi juice or lime juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pcs red chili pepper, sliced
In a wok, sauté garlic, onions and carrots.
Add the wood ear mushroom, chicken giniling, sotanghon and bean sprouts.
Season with fish sauce and pepper.
Add the wansoy and spring onions. Let cool.
Put a spoonful of the mixture on each wrapper and roll to form a log.
Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
Serve with nuoc cham dipping sauce.
- Good for up to 20 pax.
For more instructions, check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Here?s a delicious recipe that?s full of body and flavor from the befitting combination of chicken, corn and pesto.
Known as a miracle plant, malunggay is a nutritious mix to your turkey dog sandwich. With this, your kids will look at malunggay in a brand new light.
You don?t need a complicated recipe to indulge in a rich and flavorful Beef Kaldereta. All you need is RecipeTV to help you get started!
Batchoy remains as a chart-topper in the list of loved local soups. Serve this and fall in love with the finest tastes of truly-Filipino dishes.
No need to go to fancy Japanese restaurants just to get a taste of expensive servings of teriyaki pork steak if you have this recipe!