Chicken Spring Rolls
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Believe it or not, spring rolls are all-over Asia and have been a top favorite for many people around the globe. Prepping this is easy, breezy and certainly yummy! Follow these easy steps to so you can perfectly cook this dish.
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tbsps carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup wood ear mushroom, soaked in warm water then chopped
- 300 g Magnolia Chicken Giniling
- 50 g sotanghon noodles, soaked in water
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup wansoy leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- lumpia wrappers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh calamansi juice or lime juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pcs red chili pepper, sliced
In a wok, sauté garlic, onions and carrots.
Add the wood ear mushroom, chicken giniling, sotanghon and bean sprouts.
Season with fish sauce and pepper.
Add the wansoy and spring onions. Let cool.
Put a spoonful of the mixture on each wrapper and roll to form a log.
Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
Serve with nuoc cham dipping sauce.
- Good for up to 20 pax.
For more instructions, check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
This is your dose of seafood goodness in a bowl with affordable ingredients and easy-to-do recipe.
This dish is enhanced by the distinct flavor of our all-time love: bacon. It?s so simple you can easily serve it at your next dinner party or get…
Tired of your usual BLT sandwich? Try giving your next to-go sandwich a refreshing twist with delicious cold cuts like bologna and salami.
Are your kids bored with the usual chicken lollipops with catsup? Give it a flavorful twist with this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Lollipops recipe. Try it…
This recipe should be your go-to food for your cookouts in the backyard or even in the beach since cooking it is so hassle-free!