Chicken Soft Tacos
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and many more, this offers a fun twist to your everyday meal.
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chili, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station- Spicy Chicken Fingers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil Palm Olein (for deep-frying)
- 12 pcs soft flour tortillas, small (about 6 inches diameter)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- sour cream (optional)
- cilantro leaves (for garnishing)
For the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
In a large heavy pan, heat oil.
Deep-fry chicken fingers until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
To assemble, form soft flour tortillas into taco shapes.
- Place lettuce leaves, followed by the salsa, sour cream, chicken, grated cheese, and cilantro.
Other recipes you might like!
Food Fact: Stroganoff or Stroganov is originally a Russian dish made of sautéed beef tenderloin pieces cooked with rich sour cream.
Are your kids bored with the usual chicken lollipops with catsup? Give it a flavorful twist with this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Lollipops recipe. Try it…
What's for merienda? Chicken Empanada! Stuffed with meat and veggies, this Pinoy treat is an afternoon delight that everyone can definitely enjoy.
Let this dish appease your appetite for Asian flavors. Spicy, rich Thai Chicken with a refreshing touch of basil? You can’t miss this dish!
One whole glorious chicken stuffed with heavenly bacon and healthy bits of mushroom? One full serving here, please!