Chicken Soft Tacos
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and many more, this offers a fun twist to your everyday meal.
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chili, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station- Spicy Chicken Fingers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil Palm Olein (for deep-frying)
- 12 pcs soft flour tortillas, small (about 6 inches diameter)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- sour cream (optional)
- cilantro leaves (for garnishing)
For the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
In a large heavy pan, heat oil.
Deep-fry chicken fingers until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
To assemble, form soft flour tortillas into taco shapes.
- Place lettuce leaves, followed by the salsa, sour cream, chicken, grated cheese, and cilantro.
Other recipes you might like!
Chinese dine-outs are never complete without a huge plate of Yang Chow Fried Rice. Bring this favorite to your very own home by making a Pinoy…
Having a hard time making your kids eat veggies? This recipe is the most delicious way for them to finally love healthy greens.
One of the most well-loved Indonesian dishes here in the Philippines, Beef Rendang is made of beef slowly cooked in coconut milk and spices.
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your…
No need to go to fancy Japanese restaurants just to get a taste of expensive servings of teriyaki pork steak if you have this recipe!