Chicken Soft Tacos
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and many more, this offers a fun twist to your everyday meal.
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chili, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station- Spicy Chicken Fingers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil Palm Olein (for deep-frying)
- 12 pcs soft flour tortillas, small (about 6 inches diameter)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- sour cream (optional)
- cilantro leaves (for garnishing)
For the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
In a large heavy pan, heat oil.
Deep-fry chicken fingers until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
To assemble, form soft flour tortillas into taco shapes.
- Place lettuce leaves, followed by the salsa, sour cream, chicken, grated cheese, and cilantro.
Other recipes you might like!
Beef enchiladas are easy to prepare, delicious in every bite, and fulfilling for the tummy. Take your kids to a Mexican escapade with this snack!
Filled with salami, ham, and cheese, this sandwich will truly give you that afternoon delight for your taste buds.
Also known as Pork Sinigang, this is a traditional Filipino soup dish famous for its sour flavor, thanks to its main ingredient, the tamarind fruit.
Siomai is always a win! You can pair this with rice or even with pancit. Don?t forget to make your delicious toyo-mansi with chili sauce for this.
Are your kids bored with the usual chicken lollipops with catsup? Give it a flavorful twist with this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Lollipops recipe. Try it…