Chicken Soft Tacos
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want a quick Tex-Mex fix? Try this sumptuous Chicken Soft Tacos recipe! With a generous amount of chicken, veggies, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and many more, this offers a fun twist to your everyday meal.
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chili, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station- Spicy Chicken Fingers
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil Palm Olein (for deep-frying)
- 12 pcs soft flour tortillas, small (about 6 inches diameter)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups Magnolia Cheddar Cheese, grated
- sour cream (optional)
- cilantro leaves (for garnishing)
For the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
In a large heavy pan, heat oil.
Deep-fry chicken fingers until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
To assemble, form soft flour tortillas into taco shapes.
- Place lettuce leaves, followed by the salsa, sour cream, chicken, grated cheese, and cilantro.
Other recipes you might like!
Tomatoes and cheese with rice? Featuring Purefoods Turkey Franks and other flavorful ingredients, this dish is a superstar!
Mandarin Chicken is an easy-to-do Asian dish coated with rich, orange sauce usually cooked with orange, lemon juice, soy sauce, and honey.
Looking for that powerful dish to surprise your taste buds? Well here’s the perfect trio just for you! Nothing beats a recipe with a tasteful kick of m…
Also known in Italy as the Mortadella, bologna is best paired with the ever-succulent and tender asparagus.
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.