Chicken, Pork and Mango Trio
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Looking for that powerful dish to surprise your taste buds? Well here’s the perfect trio just for you! Nothing beats a recipe with a tasteful kick of mango.
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Breast Fillet, cubed
- 1/2 kilo Monterey Pork Tenderloin, cubed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water (can be increased to 2/3 cup, if necessary)
- 2 tbsp chicken marinade (store-bought)
- cooking oil (for frying)
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced into strips
- 4 tsp premium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 2 pcs ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into strips
Mix ½ cup all-purpose flour, ½ cup cornstarch and 2 tbsp chicken marinade in a bowl. Mix well to form a smooth batter.
Dip chicken and pork pieces and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and set aside.
Remove oil from pang and leave about ¼ cup only.
Stir fry 1 tbsp ginger.
Add 4 tsp. premium soy sauce, 3 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 1 pc chicken bouillon cube, 1 cup water, 1 tsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp spring onions and 2 pcs ripe mangoes. Let boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and add cooked chicken and pork.
- Remove from heat and stir in mangoes and spring onions.
As you serve this off the pan and onto the dining table, make sure that you prepare it with steamed rice for everybody to enjoy! For more instructions on this recipe, check out the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Braised Beef is one of the perfect meals to serve when everyone is on their way home and excited to see what?s for dinner. This definitely won't…
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest…
Now is the perfect time to master one of the easiest and most delicious ways to cook sotanghon?pancit style!
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.