Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest sauce.
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pc carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 pc potato, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 150 grams mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (condensed, 360gms)
- 1 can Purefoods Vienna Tidbits (210gms)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, carrots, potato, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
Pour in the cream of mushroom soup and chicken stock. Allow everything to simmer for 5 minutes then, add grated cheese and Vienna Sausage Tidbits.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let it simmer until meat and veggies are tender.
- Serving good for eight.
Other recipes you might like!
This classic Filipino recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese Foundation makes you realize that healthy can actually taste really good, too.
This Minced Pork in Lettuce Leaf dish will make you believe that preparing healthy food is something that?s not so hard to do, after all.
Always waiting for a vacant seat in your go-to Mexican resto? No need to go out if you know how to prep your faveMex dish. Our suggestion: chicken…
Filled with cumin, paprika, chili powder and more, surprise your taste buds with the rich spices of Spicy Ground Beef Rice.
For this original bento box recipe, you can use bacon or ham with the rice roll and either mozarella, cheddar or brie for the cheese!