Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest sauce.
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pc carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 pc potato, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 150 grams mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (condensed, 360gms)
- 1 can Purefoods Vienna Tidbits (210gms)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, carrots, potato, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
Pour in the cream of mushroom soup and chicken stock. Allow everything to simmer for 5 minutes then, add grated cheese and Vienna Sausage Tidbits.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let it simmer until meat and veggies are tender.
- Serving good for eight.
Other recipes you might like!
Are your kids bored with the usual chicken lollipops with catsup? Give it a flavorful twist with this Cheesy Garlic Chicken Lollipops recipe. Try it…
Enliven your choice of snack today with a Chicken Tarragon Burger! You'll be surprised of the wonders that a little dose of tarragon could do to your…
The perfect combination of light Kesong Puti and aromatic pesto. Delish! This is an easy, no-frill snack for both cheese and pesto lovers.
Also known as Pork Sinigang, this is a traditional Filipino soup dish famous for its sour flavor, thanks to its main ingredient, the tamarind fruit.