Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Make a blockbuster meal by preparing Chicken Pastel filled with warm chunks of chicken, sprinkled with veggie bits, and layered with the creamiest sauce.
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pc carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 pc potato, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 150 grams mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (condensed, 360gms)
- 1 can Purefoods Vienna Tidbits (210gms)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, carrots, potato, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
Pour in the cream of mushroom soup and chicken stock. Allow everything to simmer for 5 minutes then, add grated cheese and Vienna Sausage Tidbits.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let it simmer until meat and veggies are tender.
- Serving good for eight.
Other recipes you might like!
Let this dish appease your appetite for Asian flavors. Spicy, rich Thai Chicken with a refreshing touch of basil? You can’t miss this dish!
If you?re looking for an easy-to-cook, tasty and crunchy treat for adults and kids alike then these are the munchies to prepare!
Sometimes the secret to a satisfying meal is in the adventure of flavors that makes it all up. Try this scrumptious Pan-grilled Chicken with Mango…
There are a million ways for you to enjoy chicken as a dish. One of these many options is by cooking it with a bomb of garlic flavor mixed in with a…