Share on Facebook Print Recipe
This Taiwanese dish is an easy-to-serve appetizer in any party that also tastes great when served with a salad.
- 1/4 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Longganisa Mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried black mushrooms, soaked in warm water, drained & chopped
- 1/4 cup singkamas, chopped
- 12 pcs small, round lumpia wrappers
- 12 pcs whole green onions, blanched
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil for deep frying
- Purefoods Supremo Cane Vinegar as dipping sauce
Combine together ¼ kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Longganisa Mix, 1 ½ tbsp. oyster sauce, 1 ½ hoisin sauce, 1 ½ tbsp green onions, ¼ cup dried black mushrooms and ¼ cup singkamas in a bowl.
Spoon a mound (30 gms.) of filling in the center.
Gather the ends to make a pouch.
Tie the ends with one piece of green onion.
Spread cornstarch on the surface of the plate.
Arrange assembled moneybags on a plate.
Deep fry chicken pouches for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Drain in paper towels then present while hot.
- Serves 12 pax
Now that’s one way to show your friends how to kickstart an amazing party! For more instructions on this recipe, watch the video below.
Other recipes you might like!
Sometimes the secret to a satisfying meal is in the adventure of flavors that makes it all up. Try this scrumptious Pan-grilled Chicken with Mango…
Enjoy the tasty and filling flavor of pandan leaves that give you the nostalgic and refreshing feeling of a perfect afternoon Filipino meal.
From muffin with corn bits to muffin with stuffed ground beef topped with grated cheese? Your kids will go crazy over this during snack time!