← Back to Recipe
Chicken Inasal with Sinamak Dip
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Station Timplados- Chicken Inasal flavor
- 1/4 cup atsuete, soaked in water
- 1/2 cup Star Margarine Classic, heated and melted
- 1 cup Supremo Vinegar
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, peeled and julienned
- 1-2 pcs siling labuyo, chopped
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Create a mix of atsuete and margarine.
Brush the atsuete margarine mixture on Chicken Inasal pieces.
Grill Chicken Inasal until charred and done.
- Brush the other side of the chicken with atchuete margarine mixture to even out the flavor.
Add 1 cup Supremo vinegar in a bowl.
Add ¼ cup chopped onions.
Add ¼ cup chopped garlic
Add 2 tbsp ginger peeled and julienned
Add 1-2 pcs chopped siling labuyo
Add salt and pepper
- Mix all together
For a more detailed step-by-step on how to create this wonderful recipe, go ahead and check out the video below!