Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Celebrate the flavor of Buffalo, New York with their original Buffalo Wings! Packed with various spices, this dish is a go-to appetizer here in the country.
- 1/2 kilo Magnolia Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 whole Magnolia Gold Unsalted Butter
- Magnolia Nutri-Oil (for deep frying)
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- salt (to taste)
- ground white pepper (to taste)
Cut the chicken through the joints to make two pieces per wing.
In a bowl, prepare marinade by mixing all the spices.
Marinate the chicken for at least an hour.
While marinating, heat oil for deep-frying.
Fry chicken wings until golden and crispy.
In a pan over medium heat, combine butter, barbecue sauce and hot sauce.
Mix the glaze well then, toss in the chicken wings until well-covered with the glaze.
To make the dip, mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Serve dip on the side together with the wings.
Other recipes you might like!
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.
With ground pork, Vienna sausage, cheese, raisins, and other spices, your kids will go crazy over this recipe.
If you?re looking for an easy-to-cook, tasty and crunchy treat for adults and kids alike then these are the munchies to prepare!
Go Japanese for your next home-cooked meal with this recipe. It?s a simple Asian dish that you can do in 30 minutes or less!
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.