Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session today!
- 1 pc pizza crust (9" in diameter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon, coarsely chopped and fried
- 5 pcs Magnolia Spicy Chicken Fingers, deep-fried then chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
Spread barbecue sauce over thick or think pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over sauce.
Top cheese with bacon, chicken chunks, and pineapple.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over toppings.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other recipes you might like!
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
Always waiting for a vacant seat in your go-to Mexican resto? No need to go out if you know how to prep your faveMex dish. Our suggestion: chicken…
Here?s a delicious recipe that?s full of body and flavor from the befitting combination of chicken, corn and pesto.
Here's a comforting dish perfect to energize us in the morning, fill the tummy during lunch, perk us up in the afternoon, or end the night on a happy…
A Chinese dish that's definitely a must-try, making this Beef in Oyster Sauce dish is a breeze as all ingredients are just within reach!