Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session today!
- 1 pc pizza crust (9" in diameter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon, coarsely chopped and fried
- 5 pcs Magnolia Spicy Chicken Fingers, deep-fried then chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
Spread barbecue sauce over thick or think pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over sauce.
Top cheese with bacon, chicken chunks, and pineapple.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over toppings.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other recipes you might like!
Celebrate the flavor of Buffalo, New York with their original Buffalo Wings! Packed with various spices, this dish is a go-to appetizer here in the…
No need to say cheese to get a smile on your face, because the oozing goodness of this three-cheese sandwich is enough to make you and your tummy…
Filipinos have come to love the classic Korean Beef Stew. The sauce blends perfectly with the beef, creating a satisfying fare for your food-loving…
It's time to have more fun snacks with sausage franks. Trust us, your kid will thank you for it.
Here’s another way to spruce up your chicken game. Cook up a zesty dish with the help of chicken, lemon and rosemary oil. Follow the instructions b…