Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session today!
- 1 pc pizza crust (9" in diameter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon, coarsely chopped and fried
- 5 pcs Magnolia Spicy Chicken Fingers, deep-fried then chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
Spread barbecue sauce over thick or think pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over sauce.
Top cheese with bacon, chicken chunks, and pineapple.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over toppings.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other recipes you might like!
Sweet, spicy, and fried chicken? One full plate and a whole lot of rice, please!
Let’s admit it, everybody loves fried chicken. And who hates butter, right? Come on, a little cheatin’ on your diet won’t hurt. Try this recipe out now T…
This is a new, refreshingly delicious recipe for your favorite spaghetti noodles. Let's cook!
Hainanese Chicken is another Chinese dish that eventually became a favorite here in the Philippines. Why go to a fancy Chinese restaurant, when you…
Here’s another way to spruce up your chicken game. Cook up a zesty dish with the help of chicken, lemon and rosemary oil. Follow the instructions b…