Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session today!
- 1 pc pizza crust (9" in diameter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon, coarsely chopped and fried
- 5 pcs Magnolia Spicy Chicken Fingers, deep-fried then chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
Spread barbecue sauce over thick or think pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over sauce.
Top cheese with bacon, chicken chunks, and pineapple.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over toppings.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other recipes you might like!
Say ?yes? to the buttery and garlicky perfection of Chicken Salpicao. Tip: Go for chicken breasts if you want a healthier version of this meal.
This recipe by Andrea Calayan of Maria Therese Foundation allows you to indulge in warm, creamy goodness in a bowl. You may use cauliflower or…
Believe it or not, spring rolls are all-over Asia and have been a top favorite for many people around the globe. Prepping this is easy, breezy and…
Filled with cumin, paprika, chili powder and more, surprise your taste buds with the rich spices of Spicy Ground Beef Rice.
Also known in Italy as the Mortadella, bologna is best paired with the ever-succulent and tender asparagus.