Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session today!
- 1 pc pizza crust (9" in diameter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon, coarsely chopped and fried
- 5 pcs Magnolia Spicy Chicken Fingers, deep-fried then chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
Spread barbecue sauce over thick or think pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over sauce.
Top cheese with bacon, chicken chunks, and pineapple.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over toppings.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other recipes you might like!
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.
For this original bento box recipe, you can use bacon or ham with the rice roll and either mozarella, cheddar or brie for the cheese!
Do you have a potluck coming up? Well, it’s about time you impress everybody with your cooking skills through an all-time favorite pot pie! Surprise t…
The love for Eastern Mediterranean food have become a real deal in the Philippines and since Filipinos are a big fan of spices, meat and even…
The term "Tex Mex" refers to a regional American cuisine that mixes together ingredients available in the US with the flavors of Mexican…