Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
A family that makes pizza together, stays together. Make your bonding experience more special by gathering your loved ones for a pizza-making session today!
- 1 pc pizza crust (9" in diameter)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Magnolia Quickmelt Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Purefoods Honeycured Bacon, coarsely chopped and fried
- 5 pcs Magnolia Spicy Chicken Fingers, deep-fried then chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
Spread barbecue sauce over thick or think pizza crust.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over sauce.
Top cheese with bacon, chicken chunks, and pineapple.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over toppings.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other recipes you might like!
The easiest way to bring delight to the table is by cooking up some tender chicken fingers infused with refreshing coconut flavor. Now you’ve got y…
Healthy, tasty and lean?expect all these from this mighty serving of Chicken Burger. It's a great delight for your afternoon merienda or baon for…
This Minced Pork in Lettuce Leaf dish will make you believe that preparing healthy food is something that?s not so hard to do, after all.
This orange salad proves fruits aren't just for dessert. You'd surprised at how well the orange mixes with the cream and chicken!
Chicken pasta with a twist. Calling all veggie lovers! This pasta dish is definitely for you.