Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want to cook Japanese food the easy way? Try Sukiyaki for a simple way of Japanese cooking that produces outstanding flavors.
- 250 gms Monterey Beef- Sukiyaki Cut, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Buttercup Margarine
- 50 gms sotanghon, soaked in water
- 6 cups water
- 2 pcs beef bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc medium carrot, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 pcs soft Japanese tofu, cut into round disks
- 4 leaf Pechay Baguio, cut into 1 ½ inch lengths
- 1 bunch onion leeks, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 4 pcs eggs
Pan-fry beef in margarine over high heat until medium rare. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a saucepot, boil 6 cups of water. Add beef bouillon cubes, mirin, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add drained sotanghon, carrots, tofu, and pechay.
Add pan-fried beef and spring onions.
Serve in a soup tureen or bowl piping hot.
Break 2 or 4 eggs directly into the serving bowl.
- Serving good for four.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Looking for a recipe to try for tonight's special dinner? Bite into the crispiest and juiciest version of crispy pata made especially by RecipeTV!
Honey Soy Chicken is a delicious treat for your senses. The taste of the honey brings out the flavors of the meat and makes the skin tender and juicy.
Siomai is always a win! You can pair this with rice or even with pancit. Don?t forget to make your delicious toyo-mansi with chili sauce for this.
If you?re looking for an easy-to-cook, tasty and crunchy treat for adults and kids alike then these are the munchies to prepare!
Cook this is in big batches and your meals can be covered from morning till evening. You can even eat this for your midnight snack. Yum!