Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want to cook Japanese food the easy way? Try Sukiyaki for a simple way of Japanese cooking that produces outstanding flavors.
- 250 gms Monterey Beef- Sukiyaki Cut, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Buttercup Margarine
- 50 gms sotanghon, soaked in water
- 6 cups water
- 2 pcs beef bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc medium carrot, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 pcs soft Japanese tofu, cut into round disks
- 4 leaf Pechay Baguio, cut into 1 ½ inch lengths
- 1 bunch onion leeks, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 4 pcs eggs
Pan-fry beef in margarine over high heat until medium rare. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a saucepot, boil 6 cups of water. Add beef bouillon cubes, mirin, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add drained sotanghon, carrots, tofu, and pechay.
Add pan-fried beef and spring onions.
Serve in a soup tureen or bowl piping hot.
Break 2 or 4 eggs directly into the serving bowl.
- Serving good for four.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
RTV wings this chicken recipe with Kewpie Japanese Style Mayo goodness!
Try this Pork Barbecue Sandwich from RecipeTV. The hubby going to work or your kids going to school will love this!
Step aside, pork sisig! This tofu sisig with Kewpie Spicy Cheese is here to fire up everyone's palate.