Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want to cook Japanese food the easy way? Try Sukiyaki for a simple way of Japanese cooking that produces outstanding flavors.
- 250 gms Monterey Beef- Sukiyaki Cut, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Buttercup Margarine
- 50 gms sotanghon, soaked in water
- 6 cups water
- 2 pcs beef bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc medium carrot, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 pcs soft Japanese tofu, cut into round disks
- 4 leaf Pechay Baguio, cut into 1 ½ inch lengths
- 1 bunch onion leeks, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 4 pcs eggs
Pan-fry beef in margarine over high heat until medium rare. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a saucepot, boil 6 cups of water. Add beef bouillon cubes, mirin, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add drained sotanghon, carrots, tofu, and pechay.
Add pan-fried beef and spring onions.
Serve in a soup tureen or bowl piping hot.
Break 2 or 4 eggs directly into the serving bowl.
- Serving good for four.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
One of the most underrated breakfast meals, Classic Meatloaf is packed with flavorful beef and other spices that will instantly perk you up in the…
Celebrate the flavor of Buffalo, New York with their original Buffalo Wings! Packed with various spices, this dish is a go-to appetizer here in the…
We have the perfect solution to make your pork-and-beans combo appetizing for the whole family. Healthy? Check! Easy to cook? Check! Delicious? Of…
A foodie's golden rule? Thou shall not waste any kind of food... especially if it's lechon! Savor every bit of this all-time favorite always, in all…