Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Want to cook Japanese food the easy way? Try Sukiyaki for a simple way of Japanese cooking that produces outstanding flavors.
- 250 gms Monterey Beef- Sukiyaki Cut, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Buttercup Margarine
- 50 gms sotanghon, soaked in water
- 6 cups water
- 2 pcs beef bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc medium carrot, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 pcs soft Japanese tofu, cut into round disks
- 4 leaf Pechay Baguio, cut into 1 ½ inch lengths
- 1 bunch onion leeks, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 4 pcs eggs
Pan-fry beef in margarine over high heat until medium rare. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a saucepot, boil 6 cups of water. Add beef bouillon cubes, mirin, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add drained sotanghon, carrots, tofu, and pechay.
Add pan-fried beef and spring onions.
Serve in a soup tureen or bowl piping hot.
Break 2 or 4 eggs directly into the serving bowl.
- Serving good for four.
Happy cooking, Foodies!
Other recipes you might like!
Not up for your go-to grilled ribs and wings slathered with BBQ sauce? Give it an Oriental twist with this Ribs and Wings Oriental by RecipeTV!
Sweet, spicy, and fried chicken? One full plate and a whole lot of rice, please!
Looking for a recipe to try for tonight's special dinner? Bite into the crispiest and juiciest version of crispy pata made especially by RecipeTV!
Beef enchiladas are easy to prepare, delicious in every bite, and fulfilling for the tummy. Take your kids to a Mexican escapade with this snack!
Chicken BBQ and Java Rice are always better together. Top it off with the best BBQ sauce in town to bring out the most succulent flavors of the…