Spicy Cheese Beef Caldereta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
- 4 pieces beef cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups carrots, quartered
- 1 big green bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 1 big red bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 2/3 cups cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Sauté.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook until fork tender.
- Add cheese and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Cook until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter until melted and add sautéed green and red bell pepper.
Other recipes you might like!
Christmas in the Philippines won?t be the same without a special serving of our well-loved Bibingka! Make one at home with the help of this easy…
The kids will definitely enjoy the fruity and chocolate-y blend of this smoothie!
Make your next dinner a winning feast with soft-to-the-bone, sumptuously-marinated Rib Eye Steak, accompanied by mixed-with-red-wine gravy.
Taste the fun side of the vegan diet with rich and moist servings of these guilt-free brownies! A recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese…
Also known as Pork Sinigang, this is a traditional Filipino soup dish famous for its sour flavor, thanks to its main ingredient, the tamarind fruit.