Spicy Cheese Beef Caldereta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
- 4 pieces beef cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups carrots, quartered
- 1 big green bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 1 big red bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 2/3 cups cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Sauté.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook until fork tender.
- Add cheese and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Cook until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter until melted and add sautéed green and red bell pepper.
Other recipes you might like!
Not up for your go-to grilled ribs and wings slathered with BBQ sauce? Give it an Oriental twist with this Ribs and Wings Oriental by RecipeTV!
If you want a light, creamy, and slightly sweet soup on a rainy day, you?ll enjoy a bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder.
Grilled chicken, pasta, and pesto sauce? Always an awesome trio! This recipe has been made healthier because of coriander, too.
Siomai is always a win! You can pair this with rice or even with pancit. Don?t forget to make your delicious toyo-mansi with chili sauce for this.
Deliciously refreshing and packed with nutrients, this Chicken Hardinera recipe from the Quezon Province is filled with originally-made local flavors.