Spicy Cheese Beef Caldereta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
- 4 pieces beef cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups carrots, quartered
- 1 big green bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 1 big red bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 2/3 cups cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Sauté.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook until fork tender.
- Add cheese and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Cook until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter until melted and add sautéed green and red bell pepper.
Other recipes you might like!
This is a no-fail recipe perfect to be served as baon for your chikitings, birthday party food, or usual lunch or dinner at home.
Recreate your meatball dishes with a Mexican, Spanish or South American twist with this Albondigas recipe.
Sweet, spicy, and fried chicken? One full plate and a whole lot of rice, please!
Cook this is in big batches and your meals can be covered from morning till evening. You can even eat this for your midnight snack. Yum!
One of the most well-loved Indonesian dishes here in the Philippines, Beef Rendang is made of beef slowly cooked in coconut milk and spices.