Spicy Cheese Beef Caldereta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
- 4 pieces beef cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups carrots, quartered
- 1 big green bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 1 big red bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 2/3 cups cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Sauté.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook until fork tender.
- Add cheese and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Cook until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter until melted and add sautéed green and red bell pepper.
Other recipes you might like!
Fork-tender beef swimming in steak sauce and topped with onions, cooking Bistek Tagalog surely requires a plate-full of rice for each member of the…
Give your favorite adobo a refreshing twist by combining beef and gata in this dish. Tip: Why not add a bit of chili for a spicy treat!
With its roots tracing back to the fascinating land of Japan, the Chicken Teriyaki is known to be a cooking style that involves broiling or grilling…
Filipinos have come to love the classic Korean Beef Stew. The sauce blends perfectly with the beef, creating a satisfying fare for your food-loving…
Something nutty and heavy for a hungry tummy? Try RecipeTV?s rice meal with beef franks mixed with barbecue sauce with a hint of hickory.