Spicy Cheese Beef Caldereta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
- 4 pieces beef cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups carrots, quartered
- 1 big green bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 1 big red bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 2/3 cups cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Sauté.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook until fork tender.
- Add cheese and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Cook until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter until melted and add sautéed green and red bell pepper.
Other recipes you might like!
Enjoy the tasty and filling flavor of pandan leaves that give you the nostalgic and refreshing feeling of a perfect afternoon Filipino meal.
Barbecue-flavored rice with the smoked flavor of ham? Simple to do yet definitely delicious! Check out RecipeTV?s quick tutorial for this easy recipe.
Sweet, spicy, and fried chicken? One full plate and a whole lot of rice, please!
Since Filipinos have adapted Afritada from the Spanish cuisine, it has become one of the all-time staple dishes in the Philippines for almost any…
The surprising thing about this sandwich is that it fuses strawberry jam and cheese. Go ahead, make it even better by adding more spreads into the…