Spicy Cheese Beef Caldereta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Savor a better, richer, hotter version of this well-loved Filipino beef stew with Kewpie Spicy Cheese Dressing!
- 4 pieces beef cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups carrots, quartered
- 1 big green bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 1 big red bell pepper, cubed and sautéed
- 2/3 cups cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Sauté.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook until fork tender.
- Add cheese and KEWPIE Spicy Cheese Dressing. Cook until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in butter until melted and add sautéed green and red bell pepper.
Other recipes you might like!
Transform your chicken curry to a scrumptious meal experience by adding delectable aromas with a variety of flavorful spices.
Chili, coconut milk, shrimp paste, veggies and pork= spice heaven. Have dinner Bicolano-style by cooking Bicol Express from scratch!
Chicken Fajitas are strips of grilled chicken meat served on flour or corn tortillas. Before, they only use skirt steak for this recipe, but through…
This dish is enhanced by the distinct flavor of our all-time love: bacon. It?s so simple you can easily serve it at your next dinner party or get…
Enjoy a bowl of this local avocado goodness to keep your body cool and healthy.