Bulalo Steak ala Pobre
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
Enjoy hot, tender, and creamy servings of sizzling beef right at the comfort of your home with this Bulalo Steak ala Pobre recipe.
- 3 pcs Monterey Beef Shanks, cut into 2" thick slices
- 2 pcs onions, quartered
- 2 tbsp peppercorns
- 5 cups water
- 3 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 pcs onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp Purefoods Baron All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 2 cups beef stock (from where the meat was cooked)
- 1/4 cup garlic, browned (for topping)
In a large saucepot with water, mix beef shanks, onions, and peppercorns.
Wait for the mix to boil then, reduce heat to low, and cover the pot.
Cook beef until fork tender. Transfer the beef in another saucepot.
On the used pan, melt butter and sauté garlic, onions, and sliced mushrooms.
Add in flour and mix well. After, add liquid seasoning and beef stock.
Stir until well combined. Wait for the mixture to simmer.
- Place the beef on a plate and pour the sauce over. Sprinkle with browned garlic.
Other recipes you might like!
One whole glorious chicken stuffed with heavenly bacon and healthy bits of mushroom? One full serving here, please!
The Creole Chicken Stew is one easy dish with a great kick because of its enticingly delicious and varying hot flavors.
Enjoy the tasty and filling flavor of pandan leaves that give you the nostalgic and refreshing feeling of a perfect afternoon Filipino meal.