Roasted Sesame Pasta
Share on Facebook Print Recipe
This is a new, refreshingly delicious recipe for your favorite spaghetti noodles. Let's cook!
- 160 grams spaghetti noodles
- 50 grams chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 20 grams mushroom chopped
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 2 pcs bell peppers (any color), chopped
- 20 milligrams parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- salt (optional)
Other recipes you might like!
This chicken n' pork recipe is special enough to be served for dinner and can even be prepared at family cookouts by the beach! A certified classic.
This classic Filipino recipe by Andrea Calayan from Maria Therese Foundation makes you realize that healthy can actually taste really good, too.
A well-loved Spanish dish made healthier? Now that's something worth trying. Perfect for a family get-together!
RTV wings this chicken recipe with Kewpie Japanese Style Mayo goodness!
Start your days sweet and simple with this delectable treat! Because a good day starts with a great morning.